1. How long have you been in the rap game?
I’ve been in the rap game for about a year now.
2. Who are your major influences in your music?
my self the struggle i go thru and my family
3. What is your first single ?
4. Who Do You have On Your Album?
im still working on my first album, most of my song are in the mixtapes
5. How did you get into the rap game?
me and my friends used to do a lot of free styling till one day we decided to make or Owen studio and started to make music
6. Where were you born?
i was born in the Dominican republic i was raised in Lawrence mass
7.Who would you like to work with that you haven’t already?
i would like to work with French Montana hes been one of my favorite rap artist since he was with max b
8.Who do you think is the hottest rapper out?
9. Who do you think is the hottest producer out?
i haven’t got the chance to work with a lot of producers but if i do i chose dj drama
10. Who is your favorite artist?
Max B, 50 cent at one point of time, T.I., and Yo Gotti
11. How did you come up with your album title?
my album name is based on my life. its called (Life Of A Capo), and (Life Of A Corner Boy)
12. What is your favorite song on your album?
True Story, Keep The Fame
13. Which song on your album means the most too you?
14. Who are you signed with?
im not signed yea im still a unsigned artist
15. When is your album release date?
i dont have a release date on it yet, im still working on it.
16. What cities do you plan on touring?
miami,california,bassically all over the U.S,and the whole world
17. What female rapper or artist do you think is the sexiest?
18.What would you like to see from the music industry over the next two years?
i want to see more young rap artist like me make it out the hood and make real music not trash
19.What is your second single gonna be?
whippin the white till its yellow.
20.What rapper do you dislike or hate the most?
21.Favorite drink in the club?
dusse n moet rose
22.Favorite industry magazine?
23.Who got you started in the rap game?
24. How does your family feel about your music and your choice of career?
my moter feel proud of me trying to get somewhere
25.Top 5 rap albums of all time?
26. Favorite r and b group or solo artist?
27. Where do you see the rap game headed?
to the top
28.How do you usually come up with your songs?
i usually base my song on real fact and things i go threw but im always in the studio trynna make something new
29.What can we expect from you in the future?
expect me to go to the top and expect me to be the hottest new rap artist becouse im coming with some heat
30. How Can People Reach You?
Contact me at: email@example.com
Spread the love