1. How Long Have You Been In The Rap Industry?
It’s been about 10 Years now
2. Who Are Your Major Influences In Your Music?
I would have to see my family and fans because Their belief in me only influences me to keep doing what I’m doing.
3. What Is Your First Single? – Or What Single Do You Have Out Now?
Get Lo is my Single out right now on all major platforms.
4. Who Do You Have On Your Album?
5. How Did You Get Into The Rap Industry?
I just always had a love for music and i picked up on rapping. And i loved it so here i am today.
6. Where Were You Born? – Where Do You Live Now?
I was born and raised in Miami and i currently Reside in Naples Fl.
7. Who Would You Like To Work With That You Haven’t Already?
8. Who Is Your Favorite Rapper You Like Right Now?
Drake For Male and Cardi B for Female
09. Who Do You Think Is The Hottest Producer Out? – What Would You Say To That Producer On Why They Should Work With You?
DJ Khalid, And i would just say that i’m a dedicated Artist who has true love and passion in what I do. And If I had the chance to work with him I’m sure we would make a hit.
10. How Did You Come Up With Your Album Title?
11. What Is Your Favorite Song On Your Album?
12. Which Song On Your Album Means The Most Too You?
Scars because it’s heart felt and based on my struggles in life.
13. Who Are You Signed With?
CNote Music Group
14. When Is Your Album Release Date?
15. What Cities Do You Plan On Touring?
Atlanta, Houston, New York, Detroit, And manu more.
16. What Female Rapper Or Artist Do You Think Is The Sexiest?
17. What Would You Like To See From The Music Industry Over The Next Year?
I’d like to see one of my songs on the billboards.
18. What Is Your Second Single Going To Be?
Bien Bebe ( Spanish/English Track)
19. If You Could Compare Yourself To An Already Established Artist, Who Would That Be And Why?
Honestly, I believe I’m different and unique from everyone else. But if I need to choose I’d say I’m a mix between Drake Mary J Blige and Beyoncé.
20. What Do You Think Your Listeners Will Get Out Of Your Music?
I have all kind of music so they can get many things from it. Most Importantly, they will get inspiration from my music.
21. What Were You Thinking About When Your Songs Are Developed?
Explain Your Process? I can be thinking of many things. It truly just depends on what I have going on in my life at that time. Although I do make commercial music a lot of my music comes from experiences in life and things that I’m going through.
22. Who Got You Started In The Rap Industry?
Honestly Being around friends who rapped just inspired me to write. I picked up a lot from them and put it to work.
23. What Made You Want To Get Into The Music Business?
It’s just always been a passion of mine. It’s something I love to do and will keep doing.
24. How Does Your Family Feel About Your Music And Your Choice Of Career?
They support me 100%
25. What Is The Most Difficult Thing You’ve Had To Endure In Life?
Growing up in a broken home having to watch my momma be abused.
26. What Do You Hope To Accomplish With Your Music?
I hope to be an inspiration to others. In the sense that they can relate to my music. Hopefully people who are going through or have been through the same things that I have. Will realize there is a light at the end of the tunnel and if I can do it so can they.
27. What’s The Demographic You Are Trying To Reach Out To?
All of them I hope to be able to reach everyone with my music.
28. How Do You Usually Come Up With Your Songs?
Honestly, if the beat is fire immediately something just comes to my mind. And then I just flow from that. Or if I’m going through something then it just comes from the heart.
29. What Is Your Goal And Height That You Want To Reach With Your Music?
I want to reach the highest Heights possible. I hope to leave something behind when I’m no longer here And be remembered as a legend.
30. What Influenced You Outside Of Hip Hop Rap That Have Helped You Form Your Style?
Honestly just being me, my style is unique And I’m very versatile.
31. How Can People Reach You?
@Iamarelisofficial Cnotemusicllc@gmail.com 305-304-3334 Business Line
Spread the love