1. How Long Have You Been in The Rap Industry?
I released my first single 2008
2. Who Are Your Major Influences in Your Music?
All music has an influence once you’re introduced to it. Any music I was ever introduced to since the womb has not only influenced me but has also inspired me in one way or another.
3. What Is Your First Single? – Or What Single Do You Have Out Now?
My first single was released 2008 Da One “Get Money” I released my first artist 2011 T-Gutta “Call Me No Pussy”
4. Who Do You Have on Your Album?
Corner Crunk Movement EP is a local artist project (Block Hemi) Polk County FL
5. How Did You Get into The Rap Industry?
I started recording friends’ demos and helping promote their music. Soon, my friends started encouraging me to write for them and one thing led to another.
6. Where Were You Born? – Where Do You Live Now?
I was born in Flow town (Orlando FL)
7. Who Would You Like to Work with That You Haven’t Already?
The underdog. Any hungry artist with great work ethics.
8. Who Is Your Favorite Rapper You Like Right Now?
No favorite. I have admiration for a few that stand out. But I think everyone has something unique that they bring to the game. Even the ones who start out sucking, end up getting better if they stick with it and surround themselves with people who challenge them to get better.
09. Who Do You Think Is the Hottest Producer Out? – What Would You Say to That Producer on Why They Should Work with You?
It’s a lot of great producers in my area. I want to work with good people first. It doesn’t matter how hot you are if you’re not a good person with positive energy. Bone Baby out of Polk County, Kristopher Roberts (Pro 192 Studio) Kissimmee FL are two hot producers, but they are solid businessmen, and they do great business. That’s why I’m a great guy to work with. I do great business.
10. How Did You Come Up with Your Album Title?
Block wanted something that represented the block parties, backyard BBQ’s, fish fries and house parties.
11. What Is Your Favorite Song on Your Album?
Rockin. I love the vibe
12. Which Song on Your Album Means the Most To You?
All I Had. Reminds me of the struggle
13. Who Are You Signed With?
Dirtflo Entertainment is an independent label
14. When Is Your Album Release Date?
Corner Crunk Movement was released in 2015. We are rereleasing it to show support for my man Block Hemi. We want everyone to show support by celebrating his music and enjoying his gift.
15. What Cities Do You Plan on Touring?
We answer all calls.
16. What Female Rapper or Artist Do You Think Is the Sexiest?
Doesn’t matter. When I think of MC’s, the only thing that matters is skills. They all can be sexy in their own way, but it won’t matter if you suck.
17. What Would You Like to See from The Music Industry Over the Next Year?
Encourage more social content, Allow the kids to speak on political views, cultural content, world events and ideologies. I would also like more musical diversity.
18. What Is Your Second Single Going to Be?
Yung “Push Da Limit”
19. If You Could Compare Yourself to An Already Established Artist, Who Would That Be and Why?
Most of the artists I’ve worked with are southern artists. There will always be a hint of great southern artists coming from our roster. From Yo Gotti, Trick Daddy, G Eazy and Jeezy/ To some newer artist like Pooh Shiesty we are always going to have a southern sound in our DNA
20. What Do You Think Your Listeners Will Get Out of Your Music?
Good vibes, Party mood, Crunk. I would also like our music to provoke thought and insight positive conversations about the world we inhabit together. Bring about real peace!
21. What Were You Thinking About When Your Songs Are Developed?
Explain Your Process? It depends. Some music is inspired by words and phrases. I try to provide a creative environment and encourage everyone to write what you live and experience.
22. Who Got You Started in The Rap Industry?
23. What Made You Want to Get into The Music Business?
Fell in love with performing
24. How Does Your Family Feel About Your Music and Your Choice of Career?
Don’t care. Some are supportive while others are not. I focus on those who support me.
25. What Is the Most Difficult Thing You’ve Had to Endure in Life?
26. What Do You Hope to Accomplish with Your Music?
No limit. I want to influence politics, society, social issues, provide educational and financial aid to those in ne
27. What’s The Demographic You Are Trying to Reach Out To?
Everyone. Why limit yourself
28. How Do You Usually Come Up with Your Songs?
Depends. Sometimes inspiration comes from hearing a hot track, a phrase, a dream or an experience.
29. What Is Your Goal and Height That You Want to Reach with Your Music?
30. What Influenced You Outside of Hip-Hop Rap That Has Helped You Form Your Style?
ALL those great black political and celebrity figures who came before me. My family
31. How Can People Reach You?
On Instagram- dirtflo_entertainment or email -firstname.lastname@example.org ph.407-485-0654
Should you have any Questions please contact Dirtflo Entertainment CEO Michael Jackson his contact info is below, thank you.
Michael “Dirty Mike” Jackson
Check Out This New Artist BLOCK HEMI
With New Song Hit Single ( All I Had )
Here Are The Links To Support The Artist
Spread the love