How Long Have You Been In The Rap Industry?
I’ve been doing music for a minute but I’d say I’ve been tryna break in the Industry for about 10 years
2. Who Are Your Major Influences In Your Music?
TIP, Jeezy, Outkast, Rick Ross, Luke, Poison Clan, UGK, 8Ball and MJG, Juvenile, BG, Turk, Lil Wayne and a lot of the old’ Skool artists from the 60’s 70’s and 80’s r&b…you know the classics
3. What Is Your First Single? – Or What Single Do You Have Out Now?
OOOOOOOO Shyt…The One I Want
4. Who Do You Have On Your Album?
Still in the process of making the album so I’m not ready to disclose that yet fam
5. How Did You Get Into The Rap Industry?
Always had a passion and while I was Djing I kinda just felt like it was something I should be trying to pursue and I did just that
6. Where Were You Born? – Where Do You Live Now?
Tallahassee but moved around a few different places. I’m back home now in Tallahassee
7. Who Would You Like To Work With That You Haven’t Already?
Truth be told I’d work with anyone that I felt like I could mess with…I be all over the place sometimes so I feel like you put me in a room with anyone and I’ll have something to contribute
8. Who Is Your Favorite Rapper You Like Right Now?
I like Lil Duval vibe but as far as rappers I’d have to say Tory Lanez
09. Who Do You Think Is The Hottest Producer Out? – What Would You Say To That Producer On Why They Should Work With You?
Truth be told I can’t really say cause I’ve been producing my tracks and I haven’t really been listening to much music lately…don’t really wanna come out sounding like other ppl. But hell if I had the opportunity to work with a fire producer, the first thing I would say…Yo let’s cook up and that they should work with me cause they want to and feel like we can make some real heat together and for no other reason
10. How Did You Come Up With Your Album Title?
I come up with ideas all the time, so I just jot them down and I just picked what I feel works best for the project
11. What Is Your Favorite Song On Your Album?
Really can’t say but “When I see you” mainly cause of the production
12. Which Song On Your Album Means The Most Too You?
I’d have to say “Fuck Wit U” which was inspired by my homie/mentor passing…hit me to the core
13. Who Are You Signed With?
Nobody, I’m independent…I BE is the brand
14. When Is Your Album Release Date?
Planning a spring/summer release
15. What Cities Do You Plan On Touring?
Miami, Lauderdale, Orlando, Tampa, Atlanta, Charleston just to name a few
16. What Female Rapper Or Artist Do You Think Is The Sexiest?
I think Megan the Stallion fine ass all outdoors but if I had my pick I’d see bout RI RI
17. What Would You Like To See From The Music Industry Over The Next Year?
I just wanna see everyone winnnnnnnnnnn!!
18. What Is Your Second Single Going To Be?
I believe Gon’ Get Right will be the second one but I’m not really sure yet…we just focusing on making an impact with this record
19. If You Could Compare Yourself To An Already Established Artist, Who Would That Be And Why?
I can’t really say cause I haven’t been listening to that much music due to me focusing on my project
20. What Do You Think Your Listeners Will Get Out Of Your Music?
Just a good vibe
21. What Were You Thinking About When Your Songs Are Developed? Explain Your Process?
Whatever comes to mind honestly. Sometimes I start with the production and build the song or start with a hook and go from there. But if it’s something that’s really on my mind I may right the whole song and then do the production…I have no set way as long as I’m vibing
22. Who Got You Started In The Rap Industry?
I’d have to say Lonnie but my boy that passed named Malik was the one that really gave me the juice to feel like I could do this shit
23. What Made You Want To Get Into The Music Business?
The money at first but when it didn’t come like I wanted…it was all about the love and passion for the music
24. How Does Your Family Feel About Your Music And Your Choice Of Career?
They support my decision
25. What Is The Most Difficult Thing You’ve Had To Endure In Life?
That would be a buzz kill so let’s just say the time I had to sleep in my car cause I had nowhere to go when I was in Atlanta tryna chase my dreams and aspirations
26. What Do You Hope To Accomplish With Your Music?
Make people feel good and wanna vibe out
27. What’s The Demographic You Are Trying To Reach Out To?
The ladies for sure but really anyone that can catch that feeling while listening to my music
28. How Do You Usually Come Up With Your Songs?
The just come…whether riding down the street and I hear a melody in my head or just come up with a hook or just being inspired by something I may see or a conversation with someone
29. What Is Your Goal And Height That You Want To Reach With Your Music?
My goal is to be successful and I’m tryna reach for the stars
30. What Influenced You Outside Of Hip Hop Rap That Have Helped You Form Your Style?
I’d have to say the oldies like Marvin Gaye, Teddy P, Michael Jackson, Prince to New Edition, H-Town and Madonna just to name a few
31. How Can People Reach You?
They can reach me on all socials @yaboyceiv
Spread the love