1. How Long Have You Been In The Rap Industry?
I’ve been in the music industry for 20years.
2. Who Are Your Major Influences In Your Music industry?
Trick daddy and Lil boosie.
3. What Is Your First Single? – Or What Single Do You Have Out Now?
My first single was the song called In God’s Hands now.
4. Who Do You Have On Your Album?
5. How Did You Get Into The Rap Industry?
Dave Plummer and Willie Covington of inferno music group.
6. Where Were You Born? – Where Do You Live Now?
Jacksonville Beach Florida.
7. Who Would You Like To Work With That You Haven’t Already?
Lil boosie or Trick daddy.
8. Who Is Your Favorite Rapper You Like Right Now?
09. Who Do You Think Is The Hottest Producer Out? – What Would You Say To That Producer On Why They Should Work With You?
I am not sure.
10. How Did You Come Up With Your Album Title?
In God’s Hands was a dedication to my cousin who was killed.
11. What Is Your Favorite Song On Your Album?
Can’t hold me.
12. Which Song On Your Album Means The Most Too You?
In God’s Hands now.
13. Who Are You Signed With?
Nobody right now.
14. When Is Your Album Release Date?
I am just recording new music right now.
15. What Cities Do You Plan On Touring?
Atlanta Miami and Jacksonville in Tampa.
16. What Female Rapper Or Artist Do You Think Is The Sexiest?
17. What Would You Like To See From The Music Industry Over The Next Year?
I’d definitely like to get signed to a label.
18. What Is Your Second Single Going To Be?
19. If You Could Compare Yourself To An Already Established Artist, Who Would That Be And Why?
Trick daddy because he lost his brother Hollywood.And my cousin i lost.
20. What Do You Think Your Listeners Will Get Out Of Your Music?
Real music reality.
21. What Were You Thinking About When Your Songs Are Developed?
Explain Your Pro.
22. Who Got You Started In The Rap Industry?
Actually, I was incarcerated when I wrote all my music.
23. What Made You Want To Get Into The Music Business?
To change my life from the streets. Because I went to prison at a young age.
24. How Does Your Family Feel About Your Music And Your Choice Of Career?
They’re very supportive include my wife.
25. What Is The Most Difficult Thing You’ve Had To Endure In Life?
I’d say prison and losing my mother to cancer.
26. What Do You Hope To Accomplish With Your Music?
What I hope that comes with my music is it touch the young people
27. What’s The Demographic You Are Trying To Reach Out To?
Definitely, youth to let them know that they don’t have to sell drugs or today is a better way of life.
28. How Do You Usually Come Up With Your Songs?
Are almost my music while incarcerated in prison.
29. What Is Your Goal And Height That You Want To Reach With Your Music?
I’m hoping to get signed to a record label one day.
30. What Influenced You Outside Of Hip Hop Rap That Has Helped You Form Your Style?
My wife influences me Aunt Pearl the Florence me and my cousin Lisa Bernie influence me.
31. How Can People Reach You?
I’m mostly on YouTube Instagram and ReverbNation.
Chickenboi IG SmithTarvis
Spread the love