1. How Long Have You Been In The Rap Industry?
I have not been in the rap industry. I am a soul rhymer for/by God.
2. Who Are Your Major Influences In Your Music?
Eminem, Drake, Nf, as well as Ice Cube.
3. What Is Your First Single? – Or What Single Do You Have Out Now?
4. Who Do You Have On Your Album?
5. How Did You Get Into The Rap Industry?
I am a soul rhymer for/by God. I have always written music, I am now pursuing for my music to be heard worldwide.
6. Where Were You Born? – Where Do You Live Now?
Queens, New York. I am currently on the road.
7. Who Would You Like To Work With That You Haven’t Already?
Drake, Eminem, Nf, as well as Ice Cube.
8. Who Is Your Favorite Rapper You Like Right Now?
09. Who Do You Think Is The Hottest Producer Out? – What Would You Say To That Producer On Why They Should Work With You?
OVO Sound, Warner Bros. Capitol CMG/Sparrow. I would express I am a soldier for/by God. I will not stop, I can not be stopped. I am driven, motivated for greatness.
10. How Did You Come Up With Your Album Title?
A message bestowed unto me by God.
11. What Is Your Favorite Song On Your Album?
12. Which Song On Your Album Means The Most Too You?
Open Eyes Mouth Shut Rhyme.
13. Who Are You Signed With?
14. When Is Your Album Release Date?
15. What Cities Do You Plan On Touring?
New York, California…. worldwide.
16. What Female Rapper Or Artist Do You Think Is The Sexiest?
17. What Would You Like To See From The Music Industry Over The Next Year?
Respect given to fellow artists on their own unique creativity.
18. What Is Your Second Single Going To Be?
God Gets Me.
19. If You Could Compare Yourself To An Already Established Artist, Who Would That Be And Why?
Nf, because I feel growing up we would know who we are by God. To God be the Glory, and man would break us down emotionally, trying to keep us bound. In the light we shine, and stand proud.
20. What Do You Think Your Listeners Will Get Out Of Your Music?
GOD IS GREATER no matter the situation.
21. What Were You Thinking About When Your Songs Are Developed?
Explain Your Process? Well I remain open to the grace of God writing through me, as well as me(Free Will) together we are one. (Complete)
22. Who Got You Started In The Rap Industry?
Well I started writing at a young age, about maybe 9 years old. Now as a young adult my heart is with music.
23. What Made You Want To Get Into The Music Business?
I have messages I need to deliver to the world, as a messenger of/for God.
24. How Does Your Family Feel About Your Music And Your Choice Of Career?
My family is supportive and understanding that I’m doing it for our future ancestors. And God people. God saves. Jesus is Our Savior.
25. What Is The Most Difficult Thing You’ve Had To Endure In Life?
The most difficult thing I say to overcome by God Gracing Mercy is believing in myself that I am a daughter of God. I hold the power inside. Greater is he that is in me, then he that is in the world.
26. What Do You Hope To Accomplish With Your Music?
Human Spiritual Change To God Be The Glory for the greater good of/for earth.
27. What’s The Demographic You Are Trying To Reach Out To?
Those seeking needing to know Jesus Our Savior and to know we as well are love by Father if we stay/come/are true to the changing light of the world.
28. How Do You Usually Come Up With Your Songs?
I listen to a instrumental I like and I just begin to write what I feel as I listen to the music sounds moving through my soul.
29. What Is Your Goal And Height That You Want To Reach With Your Music?
To help those who feel they have no voice. God Is Greater. To Seek Jesus.
30. What Influenced You Outside Of Hip Hop Rap That Have Helped You Form Your Style?
God. My Dad An Angel In Heaven. And Me I Always Had My Own Style.
31. How Can People Reach You?
Instagram= blueivybeauty1 Youtube= Quiet Storm
Spread the love