1. How Long Have You Been In The Rap Industry?
I have been rapping since I was 15 years old I’m 36 now 21 years
2. Who Are Your Major Influences In Your Music?
BB King Bob Marley dub fx mc Xander Eminem 2pac biggie smalls Eric Clapton Metallica kid Rock
3. What Is Your First Single? – Or What Single Do You Have Out Now?
Rise is my first true bought instrumental with rights the rest is mixtape tracks
4. Who Do You Have On Your Album?
Yes TITLED: THE RISING PHOENIX
5. Where Were You Born? – Where Do You Live Now?
I was born in Orlando Florida and I now reside in Beverly hills Florida
6. Who Would You Like To Work With That You Haven’t Already?
Eminem Hopsin logic dub fx mc Xander cess Cru juice world dmx
7. Who Is Your Favorite Rapper You Like Right Now?
08. Who Do You Think Is The Hottest Producer Out? – What Would You Say To That Producer On Why They Should Work With You?
Dr. Dre is who I will always think of as the greatest of all time and because I have everything that it takes determination and I don’t give up also I have strength character no fear and I’m ready to take on the world I’ve got something different for them
09. How Did You Come Up With Your Album Title?
The album title is based around my human birth chart on the spiritual person my birth chart is called the sleeping Phoenix I’ve had some very spiritual things happen to me as you will be able to tell by listening to the album so I was awakened in a very spiritual situation and so I decided that I would no longer be the sleeping Phoenix and that it was time for me to rise and to show everybody that we’re all connected we’re all one collective consciousness
10. What Is Your Favorite Song On Your Album?
Now or never forever
11. Which Song On Your Album Means The Most Too You?
Now or never forever
12. Who Are You Signed With?
not signed with anybody I have been solo I have no managers or producers it’s all me.
13. When Is Your Album Release Date?
not being released yet as there are still more songs to be added to the album
14. What Cities Do You Plan On Touring?
I don’t discriminate against any City Anytown any country any place in the world everybody is my brother and sister anywhere is possible the sky’s the limit
15. What Female Rapper Or Artist Do You Think Is The Sexiest?
16. What Would You Like To See From The Music Industry Over The Next Year?
I would like to see somebody bring something different to the table something that nobody’s ever brought to this hip hop game something that’s strange something that’s spiritual something that’s godly something that’s dope something that puts the fear of God in you
17. What Is Your Second Single Going To Be?
18. If You Could Compare Yourself To An Already Established Artist, Who Would That Be And Why?
Definitely would be Eminem we have similar backgrounds I’m going to go ahead and laugh about this now everybody’s going to think I’m some type of identical twin to him but we are not the same entities but that is who I think I would be compared to
19. What Do You Think Your Listeners Will Get Out Of Your Music?
.definitely happiness every emotion that you could ever want to go through any hard times that I think any of us face or challenge my music can help you get through it has elements of God it has elements of spirituality it has your hardship it has your strength to get up off the floor I think it’ll give you everything you need
20. What Were You Thinking About When Your Songs Are Developed?
Explain Your Process? I think about my childhood my past relationships that I’ve had with friends family everything that I’ve ever gone through everybody that’s ever pushed me around in my life I think about all the love that I have for people and how much I’m willing to take and how I’ve got to be able to change or help to make a change in this world
21. Who Got You Started In The Rap Industry?
My older brother was a big techno DJ still is to this day but my older brother was always very creative and I always thought that he was way more talented than me and a lot of areas and so my older brother made me look deep inside myself to find my own talent because he was so creative he could dance he could DJ he was just cool and I looked up to my brother and he made me search inside myself and find all the same cool qualities that I had of my own personal being
22. What Made You Want To Get Into The Music Business?
I want to make a change I want to make an impact in this world I want to touch people’s lives and I want to save people’s lives with my music
23. How Does Your Family Feel About Your Music And Your Choice Of Career?
I have is my mother and she supports me 100% Mama’s got my back all day long after all she made me she knows and mamma knows best also my biggest inspirations are my daughters Jayda Layne sandroni and Haylo rayne sandroni
24. What Is The Most Difficult Thing You’ve Had To Endure In Life?
When I was 5 years old my father kidnapped me and locked me in a room for a year-and-a-half and abused and starved me until my mother finally got me back also I was in a horrible car accident last year which ended up with me having a traumatic brain injury I was helivaced to the hospital but GOD AND JESUS SAVED ME FOR A REASON also I’ve been helping my mother fight stage 4 cancer she just survived a mastectomy and I was by her side through the whole thing it’s been one hell of a year
25. What Do You Hope To Accomplish With Your Music?
With faith determination and sheer will power when the universe aligns everything ends up right where it needs to bealso I strive to lead people down the right path in hopes that my music can open their minds up to God the creator
26. What’s The Demographic You Are Trying To Reach Out To?
27. How Do You Usually Come Up With Your Songs?
I flip through random instrumentals until I find one that hits me in the heart I usually get this surge of energy where I can hear the words and the music and that’s how I know that the song is ready to write to because the instrumental itself gives me the words plus I freestyle then write freestyle then write more and I usually have my writings are all over the place and I have to piece them together like a puzzle and I’m a perfectionist so it’s a lot of back and forth and moving things around a few times
28. What Is Your Goal And Height That You Want To Reach With Your Music?
The sky’s the limit
29. What Influenced You Outside Of Hip Hop Rap?
That Have Helped You Form Your Style?
my grandfather used to play bass in the band with BB King travel on the road in a couple of his shows I love blues music I Love reggae I love rock I grew up very old-fashioned I love all that type of stuff and I incorporate some of that into my music as well as the new and the in-between
31. How Can People Reach You?
Check out THE RISING PHOENIX on #SoundCloud
Spread the love