1. How long have you been in the rap industry?
I can’t say that im in the industry right now because im not?
2. Who are your major influences in your music?
I can’t say that I have major influnences that drive my music. I love music but I relate mostly to Trap music I cant really get into all that other shit.
3. What is your first single? – or what single do u have out now?
Man I drop so much music I dont know what my first single is? Right now im on dirtysouthradio and several other radio stations with my song “EUUU” and I just release a video recently to my song “slappin bricks”. Check that out on youtube under Trapgod Babies.
4. Who do you have on your album?
My artists Trigga Nordy, BaggzT2LR, Ghetto Boi, my producer Eikon Verse, Napolien.
5. How did you get into the Rap Industry?
Good Question! But I aint got a valid anwser.
6. Where were you born? Where do You live now?
7. Who would you like to work with that you haven’t already?
Looney Baby, 6F Londo, Mike Mike, Jezzy, and Them CMG niggas.
8. Who is your favorite rapper you like right now?
My Lil nigga Ghetto Boi aint nobody fucking with him but me.
9. Who do u think is the hottest producer out? What would you say to the producer on why they should work with you?
The hottest producer out not a industry nigga! His name Eikon Verse and his partner name Hundo. These niggas the truth and they all I need. I cant fuck with these industry niggas like that! They be secretly hating on you in shit. Alot of them dudes suspect and dont care about your music. I hate them niggas just look at that clown ass nigga Kanye West! these niggas either crazy or under cover. Honesty bra I aint trying to catch nomo bodies so imma stay clear away from them industry niggas. Sometime I wonder how niggas like Birdman still alive LBVS!
10. How did you come up with your album title?
The only thing we release is our Mixtape “Fire On Deck” and that shit speak for its self.
11. What is your favorite song on your Mixtape?
Forever? Because I had forever in prison?
12. Which song on your album means the most to you?
“Coming home” because when I got my case overturned I left alot of real niggas who suffering doing life bits and I cant gett’em free.
13. Who are u sign with?
I own my own label BDH Ent.
14. What is your album release date?
Dont have one right now! im just going mixtape crazy.
15. What cities do you plan on touring?
The ones that fucks with my music.
16. What female rapper or artist do you think is the sexiest?
“Hazel Exotic” “Nene Rose” and Destiny Lynn.
17. What would you like to see from the music industry in the next year?
18. What is your second single going to be?
I can’t say got to many hits to choose from nbs.
19. If you can compare yourself to an already establish artist who would that be and why?
I dont compare myself to nobody I just relate to niggas like Jezzy, Yo Gotti and Boosie you know real niggas.
20. What do you think your listener will get out of your?
Survival skills if they a real street nigga.
21. What were you thinking about when you developed your music? Explain the Process.
Alot of the time I be high asf off the zaza and my lil niggas get me in mode. If im not around them i just write about what im feeling or going thru. I cant just make up lyrics not good at it.
22. Who got u started in the rap industry?
Got to give all do respect to my nigga “COLE”.
23. What made you want to get in the music business?
Niggas in prison!
24. How does your family feel about your music? And choice of career?
Idgf how they feel real shit! You either riding or you not.
25. What was the most difficult thing you had to endure in life?
I would say being kidnapped, shot and left for dead but imma go with receiving a life sentence “50 years in prison” and my childs mother dying 2 months right before my case go overturned.
26. What do you hope to accomplish with your music career?
My goal is not to be the super star! I want to be the nigga that put niggas on. Im trying to do what Master P did! Give all my niggas a way out.
27. What demographic are you trying to reach out to?
The strugglers, the Ghetto survivors.
28. How do you usually come up with your songs?
Listening to youtube instrumentals.
29. What is your goal and height you want to reach with your music?
30. What influences outside of hiphop rap help you form your style?
This question crazy? I guess selling drugs.
31. You mention prison terms! At what age did you first ?experience going to some form of jail?
I caught my first case when I was 9 years old.
32. Why did you receive life imprisonment?
I was charge with Homicide, kidnapping, Robbery, and first degree Reckless injury in 2012 whats fucked up is I just got out from doing 3 and a half years for possesion of firearms. I caught that case life 4 month later.
33. Wow! How did you beat the case or get it overturned?
Im smarter then the government thats how?
34. Anything else you want to mention before we complete this interview?
Yup! Check out my producer Eikon Verse studio 4117 and Trapgod Babies we up next these other niggas suspect! “Shotout dirty south radio too” because im the hottest nigga on the station and they know it and my bitch look better than yours.
R.I.P Jeff Boy Rd
Spread the love