1. How Long Have You Been In The Rap Industry?
I started rapping when I was a kid. Been taking it seriously for about a year now
2. Who Are Your Major Influences In Your Music?
My major influences are the people I’m around and talk to every day.
3. What Is Your First Single? – Or What Single Do You Have Out Now?
My first single is called “Drippin’ Swag.” I dropped that February 2019. Just released my latest single “Money Talk” last week.
4. Who Do You Have On Your Album?
The only feature on my upcoming project is from my boy Will Grinden.
5. How Did You Get Into The Rap Industry?
Been making music for years. Now it’s just all about networking and marketing to get heard.
6. Where Were You Born? – Where Do You Live Now?
Born in Bloomington, Illinois. Live in Atlanta now.
7. Who Would You Like To Work With That You Haven’t Already?
A lot of artists. From artists like Drake and Chris Brown, all the way to artists like Sauce Walka and Benny the Butcher
8. Who Is Your Favorite Rapper You Like Right Now?
Benny the Butcher
09. Who Do You Think Is The Hottest Producer Out? – What Would You Say To That Producer On Why They Should Work With You?
The hottest producer out is my boy Hollywood Cole. We already work together so all I would say is let’s keep making hits.
10. How Did You Come Up With Your Album Title?
My upcoming project is called “Hollywood Ace.” Every track is produced by Hollywood Cole…so the title comes from a combo of our names.
11. What Is Your Favorite Song On Your Album?
12. Which Song On Your Album Means The Most Too You?
13. Who Are You Signed With?
14. When Is Your Album Release Date?
15. What Cities Do You Plan On Touring?
As many as I can, wherever my fans are.
16. What Female Rapper Or Artist Do You Think Is The Sexiest?
My celebrity crush will always and forever be Keri Hilson
17. What Would You Like To See From The Music Industry Over The Next Year?
BRING BARS BACK!
18. What Is Your Second Single Going To Be?
I’m not sure yet. Leaning towards “Water.”
19. If You Could Compare Yourself To An Already Established Artist, Who Would That Be And Why?
Fabolous because of the bars and witty lines. Fab can RAP RAP and still make commercial joints.
20. What Do You Think Your Listeners Will Get Out Of Your Music?
Good vibes, great lyrics, and beats that you can turn up to.
21. What Were You Thinking About When Your Songs Are Developed? Explain Your Process?
My process is, I pick out beats that I want, and just write down whatever comes to mind. Some songs take longer than others, but I just vibe out to the beat.
22. Who Got You Started In The Rap Industry?
One of the homies I grew up with named Brandon
23. What Made You Want To Get Into The Music Business?
Music has always been a passion. I’d love to be able to just make music full time. It’s a HUGE investment, and now that I have some money to put behind myself, I’m all in.
24. How Does Your Family Feel About Your Music And Your Choice Of Career?
My family has always supported my music, and I definitely appreciate them for that.
25. What Is The Most Difficult Thing You’ve Had To Endure In Life?
Death of friends and family
26. What Do You Hope To Accomplish With Your Music?
My main goal is to build a fan base large enough that will allow me to turn my music into a full-time income
27. What’s The Demographic You Are Trying To Reach Out To?
28. How Do You Usually Come Up With Your Songs?
I just rap about things I know about and have experienced.
29. What Is Your Goal And Height That You Want To Reach With Your Music?
My goal right now is to monetize and make a full-time income. Whatever comes with that is a bonus.
30. What Influenced You Outside Of Hip Hop Rap That Have Helped You Form Your Style?