1. How Long Have You Been In The Rap Industry?
I have been in the industry for 10+ years, but only serious for 2 years.
2. Who Are Your Major Influences In Your Music?
Pimp C, Juicy J, and Drake
3. What Is Your First Single? – Or What Single Do You Have Out Now?
The current single I’m pushing is “All Night”.
4. Who Do You Have On Your Album?
I’m currently not working on an album, but I got an Ep coming soon. I’m going to leave that as a surprise.
5. How Did You Get Into The Rap Industry?
When I was 10 years old I asked my cousin could I go to the studio as a joke, and he told me yes. That’s how it all started.
6. Where Were You Born? – Where Do You Live Now?
I currently live in Austin, TX
7. Who Would You Like To Work With That You Haven’t Already?
Juicy J, Megan Thee Stallion, and Drake
8. Who Is Your Favorite Rapper You Like Right Now?
Drake, and Joyner Lucas
09. Who Do You Think Is The Hottest Producer Out? – What Would You Say To That Producer On Why They Should Work With You?
Tay Keith and I would tell them that a song we would make would be a hit, because his sound would fit perfectly with my style.
10. How Did You Come Up With Your Album Title?
I just thought the name was dope.
11. What Is Your Favorite Song On Your Album?
12. Which Song On Your Album Means The Most Too You?
13. Who Are You Signed With?
14. When Is Your Album Release Date?
December 7th is when the EP drops.
15. What Cities Do You Plan On Touring?
Still thinking about it, but I want to do a Texas tour next summer.
16. What Female Rapper Or Artist Do You Think Is The Sexiest?
I got a woman, so I will get in trouble if I answer this lol.
17. What Would You Like To See From The Music Industry Over The Next Year?
More independent artists being successful.
18. What Is Your Second Single Going To Be?
19. If You Could Compare Yourself To An Already Established Artist, Who Would That Be And Why?
Drake, because we can do our hip hop tracks, and then switch it to our pop tracks with ease.
20. What Do You Think Your Listeners Will Get Out Of Your Music?
They will be able to relate or feel they aren’t alone with situations.
21. What Were You Thinking About When Your Songs Are Developed? Explain Your Process?
When I’m developing lyrics I try to write it in a story format to where you can picture the imagery in your head.
22. Who Got You Started In The Rap Industry?
23. What Made You Want To Get Into The Music Business?
I just love making music.
24. How Does Your Family Feel About Your Music And Your Choice Of Career?
They support it.
25. What Is The Most Difficult Thing You’ve Had To Endure In Life?
Working extra jobs to have money to market the music.
26. What Do You Hope To Accomplish With Your Music?
My goal is to be able to not have a job, and have music as my full-time job.
27. What’s The Demographic You Are Trying To Reach Out To?
People between 16-45.
28. How Do You Usually Come Up With Your Songs?
By listening to beats, or creating beats around a hook I have written down.
29. What Is Your Goal And Height That You Want To Reach With Your Music?
I want to take my music as far as I can. I want to have a number 1 album, and single.
30. What Influenced You Outside Of Hip Hop Rap That Have Helped You Form Your Style?
Pop music helps me have my songs more structured, and easy sing-along hooks.
31. How Can People Reach You?
They can follow me on all social media (@jordanlivingood)
Spread the love