1. How Long Have You Been In The Rap Industry?
2. Who Are Your Major Influences In Your Music?
My family is the most important influence on me.
3. What Is Your First Single? – Or What Single Do You Have Out Now?
My First Single was Twerkin It released in 2014. My new single Act Wit It is out now! It is the first single release for the Vocal Impact Album.
4. Who Do You Have On Your Album?
On my Album it is 2 other producers besides myself that helped with production. C-Dog out of ATL and Beata Millz both produced 3 tracks each on the album. Then there is DNP, Mugg, Maav Dash, Tash and Pnutt The Vokal Plugg making features.
5. How Did You Get Into The Rap Industry?
I have been rapping and producing since I was 8 yrs old. I sang in choir, played drums in band. Music is my life. While I was in the Army I was performing and doing shows. I started my label N-Sane Records in 2000 once I got out of the Army. Since then have been trying to build my brand.
6. Where Were You Born? – Where Do You Live Now?
I was born in Albany, GA and I live in Louisville, KY
7. Who Would You Like To Work With That You Haven’t Already?
Hard to say it’s so many artists I would like to work with but off the top TI, Twista, 50 Cent, Busta Rhymes, Ludacris I can keep going.
8. Who Is Your Favorite Rapper You Like Right Now?
As far as this new age of rap it is hard to say. J Cole would be one. I am an oldschool rapper so the majority of rappers I like are not in the light right now.
09. Who Do You Think Is The Hottest Producer Out? – What Would You Say To That Producer On Why They Should Work With You?
I am still a Dr Dre, Lil Jon, Timbaland, Pharell, Swiss Beats fan. But Mike Will Made It goes hard. I think I would represent on his beats pretty good.
10. How Did You Come Up With Your Album Title?
My full album Vocal Impact is called that because I feel on this album that’s what I made. Lyrics are meant to be heard. No mumbles here. The album shows the versatility of the music that I will bring.
11. What Is Your Favorite Song On Your Album?
On Vocal Impact Album it would be Act Wit It or Pop It Like a Pro. STR8 CLUB BANGAS!
12. Which Song On Your Album Means The Most Too You?
I would say on the Vocal Impact Album it would be 9 to 5 or Forgive Me Lord. They both sum me up as an artist and as a man.
13. Who Are You Signed With?
I own my on label and publishing company. N-Sane Records and R’Shard Publishing
14. When Is Your Album Release Date?
Jan 17 2020 for Vocal Impact .
15. What Cities Do You Plan On Touring?
Any city that will let me tour in it.
16. What Female Rapper Or Artist Do You Think Is The Sexiest?
So So many of them. Beyonce, Shawna, Megan the Stallion, Brat, Nikki Manaj
17. What Would You Like To See From The Music Industry Over The Next Year?
Accountability for the type of message sent from our music as black artist. We have to start promoting more positive messages and energy in to our music. I think if a lot of the rappers started giving more positvie messages in their music, it could help curve the next generation of young artists to educate on a higher level than just trapping and street life. Even though it is a truth, it is also a truth that we can overcome the old ways and start a new path.
18. What Is Your Second Single Going To Be?
Pop It Like A Pro, or 9 to 5 may be the next in line.
19. If You Could Compare Yourself To An Already Established Artist, Who Would That Be And Why?
I would not compare myself to anyone. I feel each artist brings their own thing to the table. I like to be original and try to stand apart.
20. What Do You Think Your Listeners Will Get Out Of Your Music?
Versatility and a sound they have not heard before. This is not an album with a lot of trap sounding music. It is music that goes hard but on another level.
21. What Were You Thinking About When Your Songs Are Developed? Explain Your Process?
I am always thinking how can I be different. What are people not rapping and singing about and how can I put that in to format on a song. I rap my life. No made up content.
22. Who Got You Started In The Rap Industry?
I did. It was something I wanted to reach and go for so I put my focus on trying to be a business man.
23. What Made You Want To Get Into The Music Business?
I love music and have been doing music my whole life even before I thought of it as a career. It was just the passion of having that creative edge
24. How Does Your Family Feel About Your Music And Your Choice Of Career?
Fully Support me on it. They are my motivation
25. What Is The Most Difficult Thing You’ve Had To Endure In Life?
I have almost died a few times from violence and from medical issues. Dealing with those things as you grow in life can be really stressful.
26. What Do You Hope To Accomplish With Your Music?
To me with music it is not about the fame or the money. I just want to know people have heard my music and appreciate what I do. If fame comes along with it then that’s great. I just want to be heard worldwide.
27. What’s The Demographic You Are Trying To Reach Out To?
I make my music for everyone. I don’t have a specific target. The Vocal Impact album has something for everyone on it. Adults to kids to twerkers to the religious. I keep it versatile.
28. How Do You Usually Come Up With Your Songs?
I don’t have a process. Sometimes I am free styling lyrics of the top of my head. Sometimes it is when I am making a beat. I just go with where the music takes me.
29. What Is Your Goal And Height That You Want To Reach With Your Music?
Worldwide exposure and appreciation for my art and to provide my son with stability.
30. What Influenced You Outside Of Hip Hop Rap That Has Helped You Form Your Style?
My parents influenced me by the values the raised me with. I also love comedy and acting so in my music I like to bring that in also.
31. How Can People Reach You?
I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org,
email@example.com or on social media.
Spread the love