1. How Long Have You Been In The Rap Industry?
“Off and on, like 10 years honestly these last 2 i been goin’ hard though”
2. Who Are Your Major Influences In Your Music?
“I got alotta artist i listen to but Jay-Z probably my biggest influence from a overall standpoint”
3. What Is Your First Single? – Or What Single Do You Have Out Now?
“Im pushing my song Infatuated right now it wasn’t my first choice but when i seen the reaction i got from my niggas i said fuck it let me put a snippet on my ig then when i saw all the love it became the single lol. Instagram picked my single”
4. Who Do You Have On Your Album?
“Really mostly me and my team, I got a track with my cousin 10slantz and KarolinaKash and thats pretty much it. Im trying to build a fan base so the first few project gone be mostly me honestly.”
5. How Did You Get Into The Rap Industry?
“Honestly it was the crib gettin raided for the 3rd time by the task force that sparked the motivation for me to go into this rap shit, i was good at rapping and that was just a sign from God to me to take it serious and try to make something from it “
6. Where Were You Born? – Where Do You Live Now?
“I was born And raised in the TWO6. Fayetteville NC “
7. Who Would You Like To Work With That You Haven’t Already?
“Alotta people like I was saying earlier Jay Z a big influence. Shit JCole, Morray,DaBaby I a be namin niggas all day honestly.”
8. Who Is Your Favorite Rapper You Like Right Now?
“Other then me I really dont got a favorite rapper not to sound arrogant, I just dont really listen to know rapper more then any other”
09. Who Do You Think Is The Hottest Producer Out? – What Would You Say To That Producer On Why They Should Work With You?
“Cameron From Da Bull is a up and coming producer from Durham. He got some hard shit he produced my single “infatuated” as far as producers thats on probably Metro Boomin, but honestly shit really be a in-the-moment vibe for me when it come to picking beats. So the producer dont gotta have a name if Im feelin da beat we gone make it a hit”
10. How Did You Come Up With Your Album Title?
“The title is “da ATRAPULENT Conception” and Its a play on words. Anybody familiar with the bible or Christianity has heard of the term the immaculate conception and what that means but “the aTRAPulent conception” when i say it is a term for the generation i was born in the generation born between 80-95. The generation raised by those who were the 1st ones directly effected by the crack epidemic. I take a village raise a child and our village’s were raising us,while being the first ones affected by the crack epidemic. Honestly from like 75 to 95,that entire generation was da aTRAPulent conception”
11. What Is Your Favorite Song On Your Album?
“Shit honestly bru Iain got one the whole album fire honestly.”
12. Which Song On Your Album Means The Most Too You?
“I got two of’em one called When She Ride and the other called Failure Not Option cause the sounds was more commercial and it showed my range and what im capable of. “
13. Who Are You Signed With?
“Im independent, its a few people that hit me up but nothing came of it yet so im still getting it out the mud”
14. When Is Your Album Release Date?
May 16th 2021
15. What Cities Do You Plan On Touring?
“Really the whole south first but honestly anywhere they rocking with me Ill pull up.”
16. What Female Rapper Or Artist Do You Think Is The Sexiest?
“Mane they all bad honestly, probably mullato the sexiest honestly”
17. What Would You Like To See From The Music Industry Over The Next Year?
“I dont really know honestly, I aint ever really thought about it”
18. What Is Your Second Single Going To Be?
“Everytime She Ride”
19. If You Could Compare Yourself To An Already Established Artist, Who Would That Be And Why?
“I wouldn’t say compare but maybe like T.I. or somebody like that if I had to look at it from an outside point of view its some similarities as far as versatility”
20. What Do You Think Your Listeners Will Get Out Of Your Music?
“Im spitting bars and punchlines in stuff but the music entertaining at the same time so Its like its on some rapping shit but the shit hard bru if anybody give it a chance they gone be like that shit hard”
21. What Were You Thinking About When Your Songs Are Developed? Explain Your Process?
“It really be like a on-the-spot vibe so i just go online and look for a hard beat to buy. Then when I find one the words already be on the beat honestly its like the beat be made for whatever chorus or verse i think of. Like 85% of the time i dont write, it depends on how im feeling. I never force nothing so if iain feeling creative i don’t record cause when you force it , it dont come out hard”
22. Who Got You Started In The Rap Industry?
“Other then da situation i spoke on earlier it was really me just watching people like Jprince and Master P got me motivated to pursue it and try to make something out of myself. Like I said earlier I always loved music so it was really a no brainer.”
23. What Made You Want To Get Into The Music Business?
“Like I said earlier just knowing its a bag even if you dont accomplish mainstream success so I was all in “
24. How Does Your Family Feel About Your Music And Your Choice Of Career?
“They rock with me hard, my brothers support me heavy shit mostly everybody around me family they all support it”
25. What Is The Most Difficult Thing You’ve Had To Endure In Life?
“Shit really makin away out of poverty, you know like when you from the hood in you dont really got much that shit really be the root of your frustration then you gotta go to school or work or wherever and deal with the world so that shit be hard. You gotta hustle and grind twice as hard as people who were born with a real foundation would have to so honestly poverty the most difficult thing I had to endure cause it makes every other struggle more harder to deal with cause you already frustrated from not havin not having shit in the first place.”
26. What Do You Hope To Accomplish With Your Music?
“Alot but really just to be able to help my people live a lil more comfortable off of doing what I love which is making music. Im already the breadwinner for the village and life is good but it can be way better.
27. What’s The Demographic You Are Trying To Reach Out To?
“No specific demographic im trying to reach all but i definitely would like to reinstate morals and principles back into the streets for this generation. Ima young dude but most young dudes move reckless and if we had a lil more morals and principles alot of this unnecessary violence wouldn’t occur as much. Reading the news paper and then also being in the trenches,you see first hand how preventable alot of shit be.”
28. How Do You Usually Come Up With Your Songs?
“Soon as I hear a beat im feeling its like the words just flow i cant explain it. Honestly its all a vibe”
29. What Is Your Goal And Height That You Want To Reach With Your Music?
“At least like 10 billboard hits or some shit and a Grammy”
30. What Influenced You Outside Of Hip Hop Rap That Has Helped You Form Your Style?
I listen to all types of music anything that sound good to me. I listen to jazz , gospel etc.
31. How Can People Reach You?
Either my twitter or ig both of’em @kentrondadon910
MAKE SURE YOU SUPPORT ME AND BUY MY SINGLE
CLICK ON THE COVER
Spread the love