1. How long have you been in the rap industry?
2. Who are your major influences in your music?
My family, my hometown & my close friends
3. What is your first single or what single do you have out right now?
My first single Trapping Trynna get it in February a single out now called “Don’t Forget on all streaming platforms that will be on the tape too.
4. Who do you have on your album?
There are no features for my upcoming project “3 Life 2”
5. How did you get into the rap industry?
I started studying music & felt motivation from my friends that were doing music too & so it eventually inspired me to want to do it too
6. Where were you born where do you live now?
Born in Reston Virginia but I grew up in Warrenton Virginia & right now that’s where I live
7. Who would you like to work with that you haven’t already?
8. Who is your favorite rapper you like right now?
9. Who do you think is the hottest producer out & what would you say to the producer & why they would work with you?
Weezyouttahere, I feel like I can build towards the culture & keep the culture going by working with him
10. How did you come up with your album title?
“3Life” originally came out as 3Life 1 which was an EP I dropped late June I got the idea of 3 life from getting 3 chances with a lot of things in life & a lot of things usually happen in the sequence of threes.
11. What is your favorite song on the album?
12. Which song on your album means the most to you?
13. Who are you signed with?
I’m currently not signed with anybody I’m an independent artist looking to build my own company named “W.T.B Entertainment”
14. When is your album release date?
15. What cities do you plan on touring?
I don’t have a set tour yet but I’m willing to work on it ASAP
16. What female rapper or artist do you think is the sexiest?
17. What would you like to see with the music industry over the next year?
Keep adding new ideas & new artist & for rap to become more bigger & more influential to people all across the world
18. What is your second single going to be?
“Wartown” it’s a song for my hometown
19. If you could compare yourself to an already established artist?
“A boogie with Da Hoodie.”
20. What do you think your listeners will get out of listening to your music?
their own happiness & inspiration but still being able to relate & understand from their own perspective
21. What were you thinking about when your songs were developed explain your process?
First I’m always thinking about the hook an opening bar to catch my fans attention it can either be a hook or a verse cuz I like them to catch a tune & after that I like to break down bar to bar & relate back to my hook & what my fans gonna like in my verse & still relate every part of it into one song.
22. Who got you started in the rap industry?
My cousins and my close friends
23. What’s made you want to get into the music business?
Knowing like I can set an example for our generation & give a message to people that I really can’t interpret when I’m talking so I decided that music is like kinda like a way to express myself.
24. How does your family feel about your music?
My family supports me 100% & they feel like this is a suitable career for me & my characteristics & how I grew up & carried myself throughout life
25. What is the most difficult you had to endure in life?
Dealing with poverty & not living in stable homes & family members going in & out of jail
26. What do you look to accomplish with your music?
Establishing my own successful business & providing for my family
27. What’s the demographic you’re trying to reach out too?
Everyone world wide old & young
28. How do you usually come up with your songs?
listen to the beat before I write it then work on the hook then verse
29. What is your goal & height that you wanna reach with your music?
To build my brand/ business by staying positive, prepared for this journey that God has for me. I want to be one of the greats in my generation
30. What influences you outside of hip hop that helped form your style?
My everyday day struggles & accomplishments reminds me to just never give up on my music & to always keep no matter the outcome
31. How can people reach you?
social media @wtbkngjah, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone Number: 540-935-7845
Spread the love