1. How Long Have You Been In The Rap Industry?
I have been in the music wave since age 11. Watching my parents express themselves through the art, My Mother a singer and my Pops a rapper lead me to give it a go. I became serious at 16 once I started attending Northwest School of Arts and soon after went on to gain an independent deal with a local label at 18.
2. Who Are Your Major Influences In Your Music?
My major influences are mostly relationships I’ve had whether it be a female, a friendship or even my relationship with myself. Every aspect of living this human experience.
3. What Is Your First Single? – Or What Single Do You Have Out Now?
I haven’t yet dropped an album I’m Currently doing singles till I have an outstanding body of work. My last single dropped is called “DBM” (Don’t Bother Me) which I released 2021, My current single is called “READY” I released December 9 of this year,
4. Who Do You Have On Your Album?
The EP I’m working on called IFLY, will have No features. I want the listeners to get used to my sound without the influences of others.
5. How Did You Get Into The Rap Industry?
I worked on my craft so much that I happened to come across some folks who really liked my art and from there things took off. I had the opportunity to perform on 106&park multiple times. Then soon after my last performance on the show I landed an independent deal getting my first single on radio and music video premiered on Tv. Featured on BET, MTV, MTVu and MTV jams
6. Where Were You Born? – Where Do You Live Now?
I was born in Charlotte North Carolina. I grew up on the Eastside. I lived quite a few place since such as Jamaica, Florida, South Carolina and Atlanta to name a few. I’m back in my hometown now, no place like home right!
7. Who Would You Like To Work With That You Haven’t Already?
No lie there are a few local artist that I’d love to work with out of my city. Such as DEVN, who’s actually signed to Dreamville, AUTUMN she’s a very talented musician from Charlotte, DOLO DEVO he got the city in a chock hold right now, also my girl MARY MACK from Charlotte.
8. Who Is Your Favorite Rapper You Like Right Now?
My absolute Favorite artist at this moment is Future. He’s Honest, smooth, Pops his shit Every time and makes you feel Great, Just how my music is. I appreciate being able to relate to an artist.
09. Who Do You Think Is The Hottest Producer Out? – What Would You Say To That Producer On Why They Should Work With You?
I’ll say the hottest out right now personally is Metro Boomin. Anybody who is Somebody has featured on his Tracks. Honestly I’d tell bro that combining the two forces of the Dirty South is a force to be reckoned with if you can pick up what I’m setting down.
10. How Did You Come Up With Your Album Title?
My EP title “IFLY” is an acronym of my favorite saying “I Fucking Love You”. It’s a self reminder every time I look in the mirror or feel unlike myself. Always remind myself.
11. What Is Your Favorite Song On Your Album?
My absolute favorite song thus far has to be “NO PAIN” that’s my next release I’m excited to share with the world.
12. Which Song On Your Album Means The Most To You?
The song the represents me the most has to be “ENDS”. This was the beginning of me elevating to my Next level. I decided that day I wouldn’t allow anyone or anything stand in between me and my happiness.
13. Who Are You Signed With?
I’m currently independent, I plan to remain independent until some can reciprocate my value !
14. When Is Your Album Release Date?
No release date just yet on the EP, However my next Single to be released is called “NO PAIN” which drops December 22 so be on the look out!.
15. What Cities Do You Plan On Touring?
I’m giving it till the middle of February to start planning on Tour dates and locations. Just to give me time to see where most of the support comes from then I’ll decide the specific locations
16. What Female Rapper Or Artist Do You Think Is The Sexiest?
Straight up the Baddest Female artist on my top 5 has to be Bae “Lola Brooke” don’t play with it, Don’t play with it !!
17. What Would You Like To See From The Music Industry Over The Next Year?
Over the next year I want to see more Love and Loyalty in the industry more unity. But most of all I want to see my name everywhere in a positive way in the industry!
18. What Is Your Second Single Going To Be?
My second single is to release on the 22nd of December is “NO PAIN” I’m excited to release that one I already received a lot of great responses to it !
19. If You Could Compare Yourself To An Already Established Artist, Who Would That Be And Why?
The artist that I’m mostly consider myself closest to in similarity would be Future, and Drake my top 2. Both are Almighty Scorpios like myself, Both Blunt, and can’t leave out the ladies men !
20. What Do You Think Your Listeners Will Get Out Of Your Music?
I want my listeners to feel Nothing but Positive energy as I guide them through experiences. I’m here to help coast you through your life experiences and help you to feel good growing and Loving.
21. What Were You Thinking About When Your Songs Are Developed? Explain Your Process?
When it comes to make my art I become very spiritual so generally when I hear a beat that triggers my spirit I’ll freestyle what comes to me and then I’ll channel a past memory or an emotion that I felt and create around that. A good amount of my music is freestyle through channeling different perspectives.
22. Who Got You Started In The Rap Industry?
Honestly I’d have to say Me, Myself, and I. I instantly knew this was the way I was supposed to portray a message to the masses.
23. What Made You Want To Get Into The Music Business?
I actually watched my parents do both sides singing and rapping and they inspired me to look into my already birth given gifts. My hunger for the expressing myself through music is inexplainable. It’s like me and Melody were merged at birth.
24. How Does Your Family Feel About Your Music And Your Choice Of Career?
The support from my family is there, it could be better as all things, However I appreciate what I receive I’m constantly encouraged to continue no matter what !
25. What Is The Most Difficult Thing You’ve Had To Endure In Life?
The biggest rock in the road this far has been support. In my city people typically have an issue showing genuine love and support same with friends and family. However I look beyond that minor obstacle because no matter what I’m going to shine and you will have no choice but to hear and Love Kru !
26. What Do You Hope To Accomplish With Your Music?
I want to lead by example and give people someone Great to look up to when they have no role models. I’m not here to be anyone’s saving grace but I want to show people another way to be successful and how beautiful making music is.
27. What’s The Demographic You Are Trying To Reach Out To?
The fan base I’m looking to get is the hippies, the loners, The stoners, The Beautiful women, Lost individuals and even those who know themselves. Like I said before I’m here to help you feel good about experiencing life. Love, Freedom and No Pain even when it hurts.
28. How Do You Usually Come Up With Your Songs?
I start with an instrumental that’s what helps me channel certain subjects or scenarios. When I hear sound I see colors and pictures and then I paint the picture in song form.
29. What Is Your Goal And Height That You Want To Reach With Your Music?
To be Honest I’d love to reach a cult following, But if only a 11,111 people hear my music and it helps them through something then I know I’ve done my job
30. What Influenced You Outside Of Hip Hop Rap That Has Helped You Form Your Style?
My drive to control my emotions and being able to see into different perspectives helped me. Also being able to feel emotions to their fullest extent allows me to really be in tune when creating
32. How Can People Reach You?
I can be reached via email or social media, @Kruforever I’m on TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook you name. Email for booking is : EverythingKru@gmail.com
Spread the love