1. How Long Have You Been In The Rap Industry?
For over 20 years I have been in this Rap industry
2. Who Are Your Major Influences In Your Music?
Biggie,2 PAC,Wu-Tang, the list goes on & on
3. What Is Your First Single? – Or What Single Do You Have Out Now?
My 1st single is (LOADED WEAPON)ft.Boosie & my second single is (Camel Toe) it’s for the Ladies
4. Who Do You Have On Your Album?
I’m still working on my album but I have Certified G’z and Mike Angel on there, shoutout to them!
5. How Did You get into the rap industry?
I started taking my music seriously at the age of sixteen and those who influenced me told me to keep going that’s how I got into music.
6. Where Were You Born? – Where Do You Live Now?
I was born in Richmond V.A and I still live in Richmond V.A
7. Who Would You Like To Work With That You Haven’t Already?
Sade, Jada Kiss, Yo Gotti,
8. Who Is Your Favorite Rapper You Like Right Now? ChubbyMontana400
09. Who Do You Think Is The Hottest Producer Out? – What Would You Say To That Producer On Why They Should Work With You?
Yung LAN is the hottest producer to me. Plus he from my City Richmond V.A Gotta show some real love
10. How Did You Come Up With Your Album Title?
I came up with this title because I am “Tha Last Of tha Realist” the last of a dying breed.
11. What Is Your Favorite Song On Your Album?
I have a lot of favorites can’t stop bumping them
12. Which Song On Your Album Means The Most Too You?
The song I did about my brother & those who I have lost
13. Who Are You Signed With?
I’m signed 2 my own Company-CERTAFIED MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT C.M.E14.
When Is Your Album Release Date?
We haven’t decided yet due to COVID-19, once this is over we will set a release date.
15. What Cities Do You Plan On Touring?
Oh well, I will love to travel probably start on the east coast then hit the west coast.
16. What Female Rapper Or Artist Do You Think Is The Sexiest?
Beyoncé , RiHanna,
17. What Would You Like To See From The Music Industry Over The Next Year?
I would like to see if we could unify as a people and for everyone please stop killing each other especially black men.
18. What Is Your Second Single Going To Be?
My second single is called Camel Toe it’s on every platform go check it out!
19. If You Could Compare Yourself To An Already Established Artist, Who Would That Be And Why?
I don’t compare myself to anybody because we control our own destiny. But I would say I follow behind Jay-Z, Master P, P Diddy, and Baby because I’m a Boss so I have to move, act, sound like one. I don’t compare myself I can truly say I’m inspired by those artists.
20. What Do You Think Your Listeners Will Get Out Of Your Music? I think they will enjoy listening to the realness, punchlines, metaphors.
21. What Were You Thinking About When Your Songs Are Developed? Explain Your Process?
Whatever I hear in my head that’s what I write about or I can make up something real quick and easily hear the beat and come up with the hook or song with-in minutes everyone has their own way of doing it and I can say my way works for me.
22. Who Got You Started In The Rap Industry?
We started out as teenagers and then it just became our passion, our goal.
23. What Made You Want To Get Into The Music Business?
I felt that I had what it took to do it. I really want the world to hear me and understand my story, we all have one.
24. How Does Your Family Feel About Your Music And Your Choice Of Career?
My family are die-hard fans and they support me to the fullest.
25. What Is The Most Difficult Thing You’ve Had To Endure In Life?
Choosing this way of life, losing my brother, my friends, my homeboys, my cousin Mike-Mike, getting shot I mean I can go on & on I think these were the most difficult times.
26. What Do You Hope To Accomplish With Your Music?
I want to make generational music. I would love to be labeled one of the greats at what I do. I want to be able to provide opportunities and better situations. I want to be remembered as one of the greats.
27. What’s The Demographic You Are Trying To Reach Out To?
I basically wanna tell my story, make music that people can relate to or experienced. I want to be able to uplift people with my music, motivate people and I want the world to feel me. Hopefully one day I can change the minds of our young Black Youth
28. How Do You Usually Come Up With Your Songs?
It’s usually a concept in my head, it could be something that inspired me that quick, or ah beat that caught my attention. I can make a song about anything
29. What Is Your Goal And Height That You Want To Reach With Your Music?
I wanna top the charts, win awards, and get acknowledged for all the great work I put in. I want to run C.M.E. like a powerhouse label. I want to develop artists and bring them to the heights of their careers.
30. What Influenced You Outside Of Hip Hop Rap That Has Helped You Form Your Style?
The penitentiary being incarcerated. Losing love ones and growing up watching innocent and regular people being killed, watching people die.
31. How Can People Reach You?
Social Media Instagram:@MacMilly804; YouTub
e: MacMilly804; Facebook: Mac Milly
Spread the love