1. How Long Have You Been In The Rap Industry?
20 Years professionally.
2. Who Are Your Major Influences In Your Music?
Jay Z, Master P, Slavic, and Dr Dre
3. What Is Your First Single? – Or What Single Do You Have Out Now?
First single was King God Legend feat Boosie Badazz and Mutt Dogg Ft Shawnna.& Trice Da Artist
The current single is “Show me “feat Jhonni Blaze.
4. Who Do You Have On Your Album?
Boosie Badazz, Wille Taylor, Shawnna, and Jhonni Blaze,
Mutt Dogg, & Trice Da Artist.
5. How Did You Get Into The Rap Industry?
since age 14 in Gary Indiana I was in a group called Le Boyz and they took me under they wings and from that point I kept elevating in the game.
6. Who Would You Like To Work With That You Haven’t Already?
Anyone that has had more success than me and made more money than me in the industry.
7. Who Is Your Favorite Rapper You Like Right Now?
favorite artist is Yours Truly
08. Who Do You Think Is The Hottest Producer Out? – What Would You Say To That Producer On Why They Should Work With You?
hottest producers out now is my producers Shane foster and MC V & Mike Flexx
09. How Did You Come Up With Your Single Title?
song title came about from my co writer young khan Da Don.
10. What Is Your Favorite Song On Your
favorite song on album is Show Me
11. Which Song On Your Album Means The Most Too You?
song that means the most “Thats On My Life”
11. Who Are You Signed With?
Currently Independent negotiating with a few major independent labels.
12. When Is Your Album Release Date?
Album will Drop this Summer.
13. What Cities Do You Plan On Touring?
Chicago, Phoenix , Atlanta, Los Angeles.
14. What Would You Like To See From The Music Industry Over The Next Year?
want to see the industry respect the independents more.
15. What Is Your Second Single Going To Be?
Already have a few out the next focus will be that classic R& B hit record for the summer.
16. If You Could Compare Yourself To An Already
Established Artist, Who Would That Be And Why?
I’m a Boss.
17. What Do You Think Your Listeners Will Get Out Of Your Music?
That old school vibe that has been missing from the industry.
18. What Were You Thinking About When Your Songs Are Developed
Explain Your Process?
All my music is based on my life.
19. Who Got You Started In The Rap Industry?
Arnold Turner(Rock Box) the best beat boxer from Gary Indiana at the time got me started in the industry.
20. What Made You Want To Get Into The Music Business?
I’m a Libra and I love people and the music industry perfect
21. What Is The Most Difficult Thing You’ve Had To Endure In Life?
Most difficult thing I had to endure was going to the FEDS for 5 years.
22. What Do You Hope To Accomplish With Your Music?
My goal is to become infamous in the music industry Because I All Ready Have The Money.
23. What’s The Demographic You Are Trying To Reach Out To?
The grown and sexy crowd 21 and Up.
25. How Can People Reach You?
people can reach me www.mylifeentertainment.net /IG @mylifeentertainment / Facebook ML Underwood
Spread the love