1. How Long Have You Been In The Rap Industry?
8yrs plus seriously, prior to that I use to rap for fun.
2. Who Are Your Major Influences In Your Music?
My major influences are the trial and errors I face during my lifetime. Music was the only outlet the only thing that made me feel free.
3. What Is Your First Single? – Or What Single Do You Have Out Now?
My first single was “Getting Money” my album out now is “Living Life Real”.
4. Who Do You Have On Your Album?
5. How Did You Get Into The Rap Industry?
I started listening to other rappers putting it down in the studio and I decided one day to let the producer know that I use to rap for fun. I let him hear an old verse, he likes what he heard and it went from there.
6. Where Were You Born? – Where Do You Live Now?
I was born in Mississippi I now live in Memphis, Tn.
7. Who Would You Like To Work With That You Haven’t Already?
Finese2Tymes Lil Baby Blac Youngsta Yella Beezy Yellopain
Kendrick Lamar David Banner
8. Who Is Your Favorite Rapper You Like Right Now?
Right Now-Lil Baby
09. Who Do You Think Is The Hottest Producer Out? What Would You Say To That Producer On Why They Should Work With You?
I would say Max Martin and Llya the producers of Sam Smith -how do you sleep. I just love the build-up and break down of that track. They should work with me because me being a rap artist may be a shift for them and challenges and creativity is always good.
10. How Did You Come Up With Your Album Title?
-From the title of the instrumental that my cousin HerkuleezBeatz produced. I decided to keep the name and later I felt that it was a great fit for the album.
11. What Is Your Favorite Song On Your Album?
-TRICKY🤔 , Of course, they are all my favorites but if I had to pick one it probably would be “Give Me Moe”. Not only did I go in on it, but I also showed love to my people too.
12. Which Song On Your Album Means The Most Too You?
I would say “Future Spouse”
it was a deep one for me
13. Who Are You Signed With?
14. When Is Your Album Release Date?
It dropped on April 4, 2020
Living Life Real
15. What Cities Do You Plan On Touring?
Right now it’s a pause on the traveling due to the pandemic so I’m just social media bound.
16. What Female Rapper Or Artist Do You Think Is The Sexiest?
I would give it to MeganTheeStallion
17. What Would You Like To See From The Music Industry Over The Next Year?
More lyrics less garbage and more fair game
18. What Is Your Second Single Going To Be?
“Money Money” which has already been released
19. If You Could Compare Yourself To An Already Established Artist, Who Would That Be And Why?
That’s hard to say. I can’t compare myself to anyone because I’m just me Moni Sweetz. No more no less. I feel every artist has something different about them that stands out. I’m one of those artists. No Comparison.
20. What Do You Think Your Listeners Will Get Out Of Your Music?
Soul Food for some, relatability for others.
21. What Were You Thinking About When Your Songs Are Developed? Explain Your Process?
I just write. It’s not a certain time or day if I feel it I go for it. Sometimes certain things that can’t be explained I express it through a song.
22. Who Got You Started In The Rap Industry?
A producer that I must tip my hat to that taught me a lot and I made plenty of music with is out of Memphis and he goes by T. Foxe.
23. What Made You Want To Get Into The Music Business?
I was born with it. Music is my passion. It soothes my soul. It’s like the air that I can’t see but I can feel it and can’t live without it.
24. How Does Your Family Feel About Your Music And Your Choice Of Career?
They support me 1000% and tell me to never give up keep chasing my dreams.
25. What Is The Most Difficult Thing You’ve Had To Endure In Life?
Losing my mom from a car crash. A drunken driver hit her head-on.
26. What Do You Hope To Accomplish With Your Music?
The big payoff of course and the recognition I deserve.
27. What’s The Demographic You Are Trying To Reach Out To?
Not just one I want to touch the world with my music. I have something for everybody.
28. How Do You Usually Come Up With Your Songs?
According to what I hear in the beat. It may be one instrument that sticks out the most that will drive out my thoughts.
29. What Is Your Goal And Height That You Want To Reach With Your Music?
To have my own successful label
30. What Influenced You Outside Of Hip Hop Rap That Has Helped You Form Your Style?
Learning over time that the best way to be perceived as just being you.
31. How Can People Reach You?
Spread the love