1. How Long Have You Been In The Rap Industry?
I wouldn’t consider myself as being in the industry yet, I just been rapping for a very long time.
2. Who Are Your Major Influences In Your Music?
My major influences would have to be Master P without a doubt!! He put in way too much work. Lil Wayne, and the Og Chamillionaire!
3. What Is Your First Single? – Or What Single Do You Have Out Now?
My first single is Hike it ft KaramelKittyy
I dropped Gucci Snakes a few weeks ago and I’m releasing Anthem now! Will be Available on all platforms soon.
4. Who Do You Have On Your Album?
I currently don’t have any features on my album artist wise. As far as production Chad G and Derrick G for producers!
5. How Did You Get Into The Rap Industry?
I’m managed by and supported by Solo Real Productions.
6. Where Were You Born? – Where Do You Live Now?
I was born in a small town sometimes dangerous town called Chattanooga, TN. I currently reside in the Denver Metro Area!
7. Who Would You Like To Work With That You Haven’t Already?
I would enjoying working with Lil Boosie, Lil Wayne of course. Maybe Trey Songz or Usher and Drake. Just to name a few.
8. Who Is Your Favorite Rapper You Like Right Now?
I would have to say I’m my favorite artist right now. I do listen to a lot of other artists like NBA YoungBoy, Lil Baby and J Cole that’s just to name a few.
09. Who Do You Think Is The Hottest Producer Out? – What Would You Say To That Producer On Why They Should Work With You?
That’s a hard question, hmm… Quay Global for certain, Mike Will Made it! I think both of those guys’ best schemes and their large variety of sound would compliment my voice. Sonny Digital and Zaytoven I think their styles are unique, I’m very different.
10. How Did You Come Up With Your Album Title?
Well, my name is Papi Sensei so I wanted to come up with something that could extend my brand a Lil more. Live 4rm Da Dojo is my Album title.
11. What Is Your Favorite Song On Your Album?
I don’t have a favorite as of yet! However, There’s a song called Again and Again that I’ve taken a liking too!!
12. Which Song On Your Album Means The Most Too You?
I have a song talking about my life called Dope Dreams! That song is deep!
13. Who Are You Signed With?
I’m an independent music artist managed and supported by Solo Real Productions
14. When Is Your Album Release Date?
No official date yet, I’m pushing for late winter / early spring but we shall see..
15. What Cities Do You Plan On Touring?
That depends on how well we do in certain markets! With the release of the next few singles, we shall see!
16. What Female Rapper Or Artist Do You Think Is The Sexiest?
Truthfully, it’s so many beautiful women in the world I can’t just single a few bro, Mad love for the sisters!
17. What Would You Like To See From The Music Industry Over The Next Year?
Overall I would like to see more collaboration with different genres like hip hop and gospel, hip hop, and rock & roll, etc. More successful independent music labels!
18. What Is Your Second Single Going To Be?
I’m in between two singles. Shopping Problems or Depend On Me both should be released by the end of the year!
19. If You Could Compare Yourself To An Already Established Artist, Who Would That Be And Why?
I can’t compare myself to no one, I have my own everything, style, lingo, concepts, etc.
20. What Do You Think Your Listeners Will Get Out Of Your Music?
Hopefully, they feel inspired by my words of motivation. They will get joy and pain all sorts of vibes and feelings.
.21. What Were You Thinking About When Your Songs Are Developed? Explain Your Process?
My life experiences, others around me.
My neighborhood and all my guys mainly.
22. Who Got You Started In The Rap Industry?
I choose to pursue my dreams.
23. What Made You Want To Get Into The Music Business?
I always loved music but when I saw Master P accomplish as much as he did I realized I could change my family’s future for generations off my talents!
24. How Does Your Family Feel About Your Music And Your Choice Of Career?
My family is small, overall I think they support it but I don’t believe it will take off and be successful how I plan.
25. What Is The Most Difficult Thing You’ve Had To Endure In Life?
Watching my mom die in front of me and I did not know what to do or how to help her nor did I have a clue she was in pain or needed my assistance
26. What Do You Hope To Accomplish With Your Music?
I hope to accomplish generational wealth
27. What’s The Demographic You Are Trying To Reach Out To?
Everyone with a heartbeat. I can and will make music for all ages!
28. How Do You Usually Come Up With Your Songs?
It’s usually a vibe, I could be doing something, watching something, or just hear a beat in my head or a hook and I just go from there.
29. What Is Your Goal And Height That You Want To Reach With Your Music?
Grammy Grammy Grammy, world recognition, maybe a political forces. To be one of the best to do it.
30. What Influenced You Outside Of Hip Hop Rap That Have Helped You Form Your Style?
My life in my neighborhood where I’m from I saw, drugs, pain hurt. I seen millions be made in my hood.
31. How Can People Reach You
I can be reached on social media @Papisenseilive
For booking contact
Spread the love