1. How Long Have You Been In The Rap Industry?
I haven’t been in the music industry. I’m independent.
2. Who Are Your Major Influences In Your Music?
Lady Sovereign, Madonna, Kylie Minogue, The Black Eyed Peas, Chingy, Lady Gaga, Eminem,
Tupac and Biggie.
3. What Is Your First Single? – Or What Single Do You Have Out Now?
My first single was Rock the house with Lynn Deeves, Taylor and Alicia.
It was my very first time Rapping. I’ve got to start somewhere and this is where I started. You wouldn’t believe the improvements.
Here is the link
4. Who Do You Have On Your Album?
I seldom ever have features but I do credit who make the beats even though I make mostly my own beats.
5. How Did You Get Into The Rap Industry?
I never did, I don’t think I’ll ever be accepted.
I’m a 32 year old grown man who wears a penguin costume.
6. Where Were You Born? I was born in Shreveport Louisiana Oon October 8, 1988 – Where Do You Live Now?
I live in Gardiner Maine
7. Who Would You Like To Work With That You Haven’t Already?
I don’t know I’m a little too much of a cheapskate for Eminem, Diddy or Madonna but I do have features and they’re my friends. Friends don’t cost anything.
8. Who Is Your Favorite Rapper You Like Right Now?
I would have to say Tom McDonald because even though he will never be accepted into hip-hop it’s because he speaks his mind.
09. Who Do You Think Is The Hottest Producer Out? – What Would You Say To That Producer On Why They Should Work With You?
I want to work with the producers that I bought beats from on iTunes because I have a lot of unreleased music that I dare not released into the public lest I get lawsuits upon lawsuits
10. How Did You Come Up With Your Album Title?
Sometimes I just get an idea and that’s how it comes to be
11. What Is Your Favorite Song On Your Album?
I have so many albums that I pre-recorded with so many favorite songs that I’ve lost count so I have a long list of songs that I like from all my albums and it would take up this whole email and I wouldn’t be able to send it
12. Which Song On Your Album Means The Most Too You?
I would say katana I love the beat, the beat is composed by AngelLaCienciaBeats on beatstars.com here is the link
Now here is the link to the song I made out of it
13. Who Are You Signed With?
I’m not signed with anyone, I am my own label and its called me.
14. When Is Your Album Release Date?
I’m thinking my recent album release call tracks for Maine it said to release around 2021 I’m not sure of the date but somewhere around that time.
15. What Cities Do You Plan On Touring?
I’m too busy to tour, I got a job, therapy, Church,
And I go to a couple art studios to work on more than just music.
16. What Female Rapper Or Artist Do You Think Is The Sexiest?
Ummm… there isn’t enough accurate female body representation in rap too much Botox and implants will mess your body up Next question
17. What Would You Like To See From The Music Industry Over The Next Year?
18. What Is Your Second Single Going To Be?
I have so many singles I would be filling up this email with all the names and I wouldn’t be able to send it to you.
19. If You Could Compare Yourself To An Already Established Artist, Who Would That Be And Why?
I don’t know, I don’t like comparing myself to other artists i’m too original for that.
20. What Do You Think Your Listeners Will Get Out Of Your Music?
My life story, all of my emotions my music is like my diary. I know that sounds weird but if you think about all the rappers rapping about their problems in their life that’s basically what you do in a diary.
21. What Were You Thinking About When Your Songs Are Developed? Explain Your Process?
Something entirely different then what they turned out to be. I guess I don’t have the right technology and know how to create exactly what I want sometimes when I do it actually comes out as something completely original.
22. Who Got You Started In The Rap Industry?
I never got started in the rap industry. I don’t know what it’s like.
23. What Made You Want To Get Into The Music Business?
You see I’ve had a very good life at the beginning but from 12 to 18 years of age or some of my darkest times. I don’t even think I was allowed to look up at the sky and Pray I don’t think God even heard me or at least that’s what I thought. I felt so unloved that I wanted to start out being part of the music industry because I’ve seen all these artists and celebrities getting tons of love and support it almost seems like you know they’re having a good time and being the unloved and unlikable person I wanted love
So I spent most of my life chasing Love and acceptance in the form of billboards and Grammys but boy am I opening a different can of worms if I do that. Because i’ve learned from YouTube videos from other people who had signed with labels that Music and celebrity culture is seen as more of a business than a friendship.
24. How Does Your Family Feel About Your Music And Your Choice Of Career?
I remember when I would be criticized and discouraged now I’m Praised and encouraged. It’s funny how it took a flip of a switch and all of a sudden the people who doubted you Just start liking you more as you keep going and not let anything deter you
25. What Is The Most Difficult Thing You’ve Had To Endure In Life?
I think the most difficult thing I had to endure all my life is when people see differences and when they see differences in me they treat me differently i’ve always had to fight for independence
It’s a painful reality that when people see differences in you they take it as just another justification to oppress you
26. What Do You Hope To Accomplish With Your Music?
I hope that my music is heard because I want to be that person on the Internet and all over the world that everybody knows
27. What’s The Demographic You Are Trying To Reach Out To?
Must be adults from 18 to 30
28. How Do You Usually Come Up With Your Songs?
Just put what’s on my mind and what I’m feeling
But I can get really passionate about sh!t
29. What Is Your Goal And Height That You Want To Reach With Your Music?
I want love and acceptance if my Music and my talents can you give me that that would be nice.
I don’t want people to clout chase or Stan me for no reason I want them to understand me.
30. What Influenced You Outside Of Hip Hop Rap That Has Helped You Form Your Style?
Mostly electronic beats. I feel like when I listen to rap from like say the late 90s to the early 2000s
I can see that some songs were actually ahead of their time so I like the evolution. Music can be good if we help it evolve.
31. How Can People Reach You?
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org, you can send me an email.
Spread the love