1. How Long Have You Been In The Rap Industry?
About 1yr now
2. Who Are Your Major Influences In Your Music?
Mia X, Remy Ma, Lil Wayne
3. What Is Your First Single? – Or What Single Do You Have Out Now?
4. Who Do You Have On Your Album?
Tmg Spook, Octavious Mallory
5. How Did You Get Into The Rap Industry?
Just from being around local artist in my city one in particular By the name of Buddy Rowe inspired me to start rapping
6. Where Were You Born? – Where Do You Live Now?
Rockledge Fl, Merritt Island Florida
7. Who Would You Like To Work With That You Haven’t Already?
Burga, Da Baby, Rod Wave, Meg the Stallion, Lil Baby, Lizzo
8. Who Is Your Favorite Rapper You Like Right Now?
09. Who Do You Think Is The Hottest Producer Out? – What Would You Say To That Producer On Why They Should Work With You?
Not sure 😬 I like everybody 🤷🏽♀️
10. How Did You Come Up With Your Album Title?
Still thinking of it lol
11. What Is Your Favorite Song On Your Album?
12. Which Song On Your Album Means The Most Too You?
Switch Up , It’s basically just about everything I went through in my life and how people change on you
13. Who Are You Signed With?
No one at the moment
14. When Is Your Album Release Date?
15. What Cities Do You Plan On Touring?
Tampa, Miami, Daytona Beach unless asked to go further
16. What Female Rapper Or Artist Do You Think Is The Sexiest?
17. What Would You Like To See From The Music Industry Over The Next Year?
More girls that keep it real
18. What Is Your Second Single Going To Be?
19. If You Could Compare Yourself To An Already Established Artist, Who Would That Be And Why?
Remy just because she’s a real female who Is lyrical, you gotta love her lol
20. What Do You Think Your Listeners Will Get Out Of Your Music?
Just a female they can relate to, I talk about things I’ve been through which most girls probably have relationships Etc..
21. What Were You Thinking About When Your Songs Are Developed? Explain Your Process?
Some were made out of pain and other times I just find a beat and listen and however I’m feeling or what I feel it’s telling me I just start writing to it ✍🏽
22. Who Got You Started In The Rap Industry?
Just decided one day I wanna rap since my friends were lol
23. What Made You Want To Get Into The Music Business?
My love for music, people around me
24. How Does Your Family Feel About Your Music And Your Choice Of Career?
For the most part supportive
25. What Is The Most Difficult Thing You’ve Had To Endure In Life?
Being a single mom
26. What Do You Hope To Accomplish With Your Music?
Consistently growing fans and Income
27. What’s The Demographic You Are Trying To Reach Out To?
Like the mid to older popular (30-50)
28. How Do You Usually Come Up With Your Songs?
I start by thinking of a subject Like what I want it to be about first then I find a beat then listen and write to it
29. What Is Your Goal And Height That You Want To Reach With Your Music?
As far as it can take me, sky is the limit
30. What Influenced You Outside Of Hip Hop Rap That Has Helped You Form Your Style?
Poetry, R&B, Love
31. How Can People Reach You?
My email is email@example.com, Instagram name is neshiamaunie, Facebook is Ronnesia Simmons, SoundCloud is www.soundcloud.com/2Xplicit-1
Spread the love