1. How Long Have You Been In The Rap Industry?
2. Who Are Your Major Influences In Your Music?
Snoop Dog, Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, 50 Cent, Eminem, Drake, Young Jeezy, The Game, Migos, Lil Wayne, ETC.
3. What Is Your First Single? – Or What Single Do You Have Out Now?
17 Shots – Cashin In Bitch
4. Who Do You Have On Your Album?
Lil Nettles, J SliCC, Band Runna Luno, Bumkin, Kill Em All &Syke
5. How Did You Get Into The Rap Industry?
We grew up freestyling to other people’s beats, and it really transformed into a passion for me. I’ve always had an in-house studio, but it was a hobby or an after-thought. I never stayed consistent long enough, until now.
6. Where Were You Born? – Where Do You Live Now?
I grew up all over the place, but now live in Biloxi, MS
7. Who Would You Like To Work With That You Haven’t Already?
That list is so long! I haven’t worked with many artists, so that is definitely one of my dreams. If I had to pick someone today, it would be Snoop Dogg.
8. Who Is Your Favorite Rapper You Like Right Now?
I really don’t like naming one favorite rapper/artist, because there is so much young talent. I really respect a lot of people in the game right now.
09. Who Do You Think Is The Hottest Producer Out? – What Would You Say To That Producer On Why They Should Work With You?
I said before and I’ll say it again, there is a lot of talent in the music industry, but I’ll name a few: Swizz Beatz, Snoop Dog, Eminem,50 Cent & DJDownLowDavis………I would say, “For the next three years or better, I’m ready to make nonstop hits and touch peoples SOULS. What’s Up…
10. How Did You Come Up With Your Album Title?
I came up with $ Tells Me What It I$ by watching how people act when they’re broke, as opposed to when they have money- and on the flip side, how people respond to me if I’m broke, or have money. My idea for Laid Bac Attack II – Revolutionary Choice came to be by looking at myself and the world…just observing how people respond to things. I myself have personally started to look at other people as if I’m looking at myself. Meaning: How would I want someone to respond to me if I was acting unfavorably? And the answer would be…enlighten me, give me some insight on how God would want it. We all have a choice, both sides – so let’s be positive. It’s time for a change.
11. What Is Your Favorite Song On Your Album?
I like all of my music because when I write, I’m digging into a deep place in my soul. I really try to write in a way that other people can understand and feel what I’m talking about.
12. Which Song On Your Album Means The Most Too You?
Children R Da Future: We as adults have to pave the way…and not only adults but Christians – speak, don’t live in silence.
13. Who Are You Signed With?
Killin Game Ent./Laid Bac Records
14. When Is Your Album Release Date?
My 2nd Album is already out on most platforms ($ Tells Me What It I$), and the 3rd album (Laid Bac Attack II – Revolutionary Choice) is in the works. I’m really trying to get some real deep talent on that thing.
15. What Cities Do You Plan On Touring?
I’m trying to go everywhere! Philly, New York, Miami, LA…
16. What Female Rapper Or Artist Do You Think Is The Sexiest?
There are a lot of sexy female rappers in the game and out of the game………..a woman is god’s most beautiful creation.
17. What Would You Like To See From The Music Industry Over The Next Year?
More creativity, and way less repetition – Be you, unapologetically. I do give props to this generation of rap though, there are some very creative artists in the game.
18. What Is Your Second Single Going To Be?
Middle Finger 2 My Past
19. If You Could Compare Yourself To An Already Established Artist, Who Would That Be And Why?
If you are a true artist, it’s hard to compare yourself to others. Everyone is built in their own unique way, and I’ve never really followed a trend.
20. What Do You Think Your Listeners Will Get Out Of Your Music?
Hopefully a beautiful laid back vibe, with undertones of positive knowledge. Also a little something they can ride and get crunk to – club vibes.
21. What Were You Thinking About When Your Songs Are Developed? Explain Your Process?
Most of the time I wake up out of my sleep and I either hear a beat or the lyrics to lay down on a beat I already have…I’m so amazed because it’s all my life experiences rushing back vocally.
22. Who Got You Started In The Rap Industry?
We came up freestyling on beats.
23. What Made You Want To Get Into The Music Business?
A sign. Listening to the universe. My angel
24. How Does Your Family Feel About Your Music And Your Choice Of Career?
They hope the best for me. They wanted me to do this, but I stopped. I gave up on it for a while.
25. What Is The Most Difficult Thing You’ve Had To Endure In Life?
I have a lot to speak on as far as that goes, so I’ll just say this…if you are going through something, it’s for a reason. Stay Strong.
26. What Do You Hope To Accomplish With Your Music?
Touch Lives and helps people. Eventually, start my own record label to give back.
27. What’s The Demographic You Are Trying To Reach Out To?
I really hope it reaches all ears and not one in particular.
28. How Do You Usually Come Up With Your Songs?
Living Life/Going through something and putting it on a song creatively.
29. What Is Your Goal And Height That You Want To Reach With Your Music?
Whatever the universe is willing to give, I’ll take thankfully.
30. What Influenced You Outside Of Hip Hop Rap That Has Helped You Form Your Style?
My style was formed by life experiences, and how I feel the music.
31. How Can People Reach You?
FaceBook:ToniCastroDaLion IG:Ce4oakaToniCastro Twitter:@ADeJurnett Reverbnation:https://www.reverbnation.com/ce4oakatonicastro SoundCloud:https://soundcloud.com/ce4o YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8pVn890h5VdZaabHPlTyXw?view_as=subscriber Email:firstname.lastname@example.org RadioAirPlay:Toni Castro Spotify:Toni Castro
Spread the love