1. How Long Have You Been In The Rap Industry?
I’ve been in it since 2009 2. Who Are Your Major Influences In Your Music?
The only influence I have in my music right now I would say is Kevin Gates as far as my
3. What Is Your First Single ? – Or What Single Do You Have Out Now ?
My first single was Ride For You and now I have an EP out with 7 songs. 4. Who Do You Have On Your Album?
I have TGB and BLB as the only features on it. 5. How Did You Get Into The Rap Industry?
I always would freestyle the popular hip hop songs that came on BET and after really
listening to the albums from Biggie Smalls is when I started writing my own lyrics and
take it serious by getting some studio equipment and start making some demos.
6. Where Were You Born? – Where Do You Live Now?
I was born in the Netherlands, originally from St. Eustatius in the Dutch Caribbean, where
I lived for 8 years and now living in the Netherlands again.
7. Who Would You Like To Work With That You Haven’t Already?
I’d like to work with Kendrick Lamar or Kxng Crooked. 8. Who Is Your Favorite Rapper You Like Right Now ?
My favorite rapper would have to be Kevin Gates, because music wise I like the majority
of his songs and because of the person he has become in a positive way.
09. Who Do You Think Is The Hottest Producer Out? – What Would You Say To That
Producer On Why They Should Work With You?
Well first off I would biggup all the producers but to me Stacey Grind a producer in the
Netherlands is the best due to his work ethic, quality and various styles of beats he
10. How Did You Come Up With Your Album Title ?
My EP/Album “Rest When Rich” came about through a lot of the struggles I had to go
through before and while putting together the songs. At the moment I was really in a
depressing but also a very ambitious vibe. The only thing I had on my mind was I have
to make it with this music as there is nothing else I can see giving me and my family the
life we want, therefore the name Rest When Rich.
11. What Is Your Favorite Song On Your Album?
My favorite song from my EP is Sick and Tired (feat. BLB), because this song really
speaks on a bit of everything from all the other songs and it gives a good scenario of
my life at that time.
12. Which Song On Your Album Means The Most Too You ?
My song “The Islands” means a lot to me, because after leaving St. Eustatius to move to
the Netherlands it was 7 years before I went back to the Island and be around my direct
family and people I grew up with. I made that song to reminisce on what a good time I
had on the island.
13. Who Are You Signed With?
I am unsigned
14. When Is Your Album Release Date?
My EP came out May 19, 2019 15. What Cities Do You Plan On Touring ?
I don’t have any tour planned but I will be performing in Leiden, Netherlands 29 June
and in Paris, France 6 July 2019
16. What Female Rapper Or Artist Do You Think Is The Sexiest?
17. What Would You Like To See From The Music Industry Over The Next Year ?
I’d like to see more opportunities/platforms come for artists to be able to grow and stay
independent. Like having webinars for people to tune in to learn the business and
seminars and other tools to help one achieve financial freedom through the music
18. What Is Your Second Single Going To Be ?
I would compare myself to Kevin Gates. The reason for this is he worked his way up to
mainstream level and now having his own brand/label. He had to deal with so many
setbacks throughout his life and still overcome each obstacle while being broken apart
mentally but nevertheless it made him become a more conscious and positive
individual and I can definitely relate to that journey.
19. If You Could Compare Yourself To An Already Established Artist, Who Would That Be
And Why ?
I would compare myself to Master P based on his work ethic and the way he studied the industry and built
everything up for himself.
20. What Do You Think Your Listeners Will Get Out Of Your Music ?
. Listeners will get the message of always staying true to yourself, staying focused on
what you want and they will pick up on becoming an entrepreneur.
21. What Were You Thinking About When Your Songs Are Developed? Explain Your
When I make a song I usually try to bring myself visually to the moment which I want to
speak on. So once I think of the topic and get in the feeling of being in the moment it
makes it easier to create the entire song.
22. Who Got You Started In The Rap Industry ?
My cousin BLB got me started in the music industry, as he already had a studio when I
started writing and began recording my first songs by him while learning how to record
and mix my own music.
23. What Made You Want To Get Into The Music Business ?
I love the process of making a song and finally putting out and hearing that people love
what I have put together. I also wanted to get in the music business because I have
seen what it takes to make a living off of this and be able to speak to the entire world
through one song and this business can definitely help me to reach out to many people
who might need some encouragement or just an example that they too can live their
24. How Does Your Family Feel About Your Music And Your Choice Of Career ?
My family has always supported my music especially my mother. She always shares and
speaks to other persons who she thinks could help me in my music career. My younger
brother also has been a big support of my music as he is responsible for some of the
marketing, music, and just an overall support.
25. What Is The Most Difficult Thing You’ve Had To Endure In Life ?
Dealing with the fact that I wasn’t financially stable to provide for myself the way I
wanted to, while my direct family is going through a lot of shit as well. Living in another
country away from my family just so that I can try setup a way for us to get out this
26. What Do You Hope To Accomplish With Your Music?
I hope to have my own label where I can help other artists get a way out but not just
develop them to be great artists but also great leaders. I want to be able to help people
using my music whether it is through the message in the music, or just being able to
help support people in need.
27. What’s The Demographic You Are Trying To Reach Out To ?
I really want to reach out to people from the age of 12 until about 30 as to me that is
who my music would relate to the most.
28. How Do You Usually Come Up With Your Songs ?
I usually visualize myself in the scenario which I want to write for and first think of a chorus then write the verse.
29. What Is Your Goal And Height That You Want To Reach With Your Music ?
My goal is to fully live off the income of my music and be able to create new
innovations for music to be sold and shared across the globe.
30. What Influenced You Outside Of Hip Hop Rap That Have Helped You Form Your Style ?
Experiencing everyday life has definitely been one of my main influences to form my
style, from becoming more positive minded, conscious on good and bad vibes, and
dealing with people on a spiritual level and understand how we think. All these type of
things help formulate the style and my way of rap.
31. How Can People Reach You ?
People can reach me on IG, Twitter and Snapchat under the name twizzle_dsm or Facebook Twizzle.