1. How Long Have You Been In The Music Industry?
I been in the Industry 30yrs
2. Who Are Your Major Influences In Your Music?
My Major Influences would be
3. What Is Your First Single? – Or What Single Do You Have Out Now?
My latest single is “Can We Just Talk”
4. Where Were You Born? – Where Do You Live Now?
Born in St. Louis MO now residing in Atlanta GA
5. Who Is Your Favorite Rapper Or R&B Artist You Like Right Now?
Joe and J’cenae
6. Who Do You Think Is The Hottest Producer Out? – What Would You Say To That Producer On Why They Should Work With You?
Kenny “Babyface” Edmonds
7. How Did You Come Up With Your Album Title?
“Real Talk” is about keeping it real and most people don’t keep it real anymore
8. What Is Your Favorite Song On Your Album?
“Still Learning About Love and Get Cha Head Right”
9. Which Song On Your Album Means The Most To You?
“Beautiful” because it is something we all strive for daily
10. Who Are You Signed With?
I am CEO and Owner of Smoothway Music
11. When Is Your Album Release Date?
12. What Cities Do You Plan On Touring?
August 15 Macon Ga,
August 21 Lubbock Tx,
August 28 Anniston Al,
September 4 Mobile AL,
September 5 Montgomery AL,
October 9 Austin Tx,
November 27 Columbus Ms
13. What Female Artist Do You Think Is The Sexiest?
14. If You Could Compare Yourself To An Artist, Who Would That Be And Why?
all my career others compared me to them because we all have that Soulful vocal sound that the ladies love
15. What Do You Think Your Listeners Will Get Out Of Your Music?
My listeners love the truth because Wendell B speaks the truth and delivers a sound that is rare in the music industry todays music
16. Who Got You Started In The Music Industry?
my Uncles, they had a gospel group “The Gospel White Brothers”
17. What Made You Want To Get Into The Music Business?
I Simply have always loved the art of Music
18. How Does Your Family Feel About Your Music And Your Choice Of Career?
My family has supported my music choices since day 1
19. What Is The Most Difficult Thing You’ve Had To Endure In Life?
Losing my Dad in 1998 and so many other loved ones to Covid 19.
20. What Do You Hope To Accomplish With Your Music?
To brighten others day, get them a little closer to this thing called love
21. What’s The Demographic You Are Trying To Reach Out To?
22. How Do You Usually Come Up With Your Songs?
23. What Is Your Goal And Height That You Want To Reach With Your Music?
Stay independent and help other artists such as Kami Hooligan, J’Cenae, E.J. Sou
24. How Can People Reach You?
Make Sure You Support Me A Buy My Music At My Site www.wendelbsounds.com
Here Are Some Of My Upcoming Tour Dates
Spread the love