1. How Long Have You Been In The Rap Industry?
• I have not started my career in the rap industry yet, but I have been in-tuned to music since the age of 11.
2. Who Are Your Major Influences In Your Music?
•My major influences in my music are Lil Wayne, Roddy Rich, and Jay Z.
3. What Single Do You Have Out Now?
•The first single I have out right now is New Day, available on all platforms and also streamed daily on Atlanta Radio Station, and Uptown Philly 98.5 FM.
4. Who Do You Have On Your Album?
•I’m currently still working on it. I haven’t really been big on adding anyone onto my songs yet, I want to show the world my versatility, creativity individually before anything else.
5. How Did You Get Into The Rap Industry?
• I don’t think “getting into” the rap Industry applies to me, instead, I feel like music has always been within me and now I am able to express my true self. It’s kind of inevitable.
6. Where Were You Born? – Where Do You Live Now?
•Fort Myers, Fl.
7. Who Would You Like To Work With That You Haven’t Already?
• I would love to work with Roddy Rich.
8. Who Is Your Favorite Rapper You Like Right Now?
•My favorite rapper right now would have to be Roddy Rich & Fredo Bang.
09. What Artist Are You Mostly Compared To On A Day To Day Basis?
• I’m mostly compared to Dej Loaf. Personally I think it has a lot to do with her aura and us both being female artists.
10. How Do You Feel Being Compared To That Particular Artist?
•Being compared to Dej Loaf isn’t an insult to me. Dej is a beast & very relatable. She can hook you onto what she’s speaking on and that’s what I love about her the most.
11. How Did You Come Up With The Title New Day?
• I came up with the title new day by listening to what I was actually saying. Elevating should always the goal for yourself. If yesterday let you down, tomorrow is a New Day, a fresh start at success.
12. Do You Consider New Day As One Of Your Biggest Tracks?
• Actually I feel this song is only the beginning. My newest track that I have been working on (Vibe) is a favorite of mine. I’m excited to hear what my viewers think of it!
13. Which Song Of Yours Means The Most To You?
•I don’t think I have a song that means the most to me as they all have different meanings for different times in my life, each song I’ve created played a big role in my development as an artist. They all capture the good and bad.
14. When Are You Dropping Vibe?
•The plan is to drop vibe within the next month, I haven’t decided on a release date yet but stay tuned for any unexpected surprises.
15. What Cities Do You Plan On Touring?
•I would love to tour to Atlanta, Georgia, New Orleans, California, New York, and Texas. Home to some of the most successful celebrities.
16. What Female Rapper Or Artist Do You Think Is The Sexiest?
•I think the top 3 sexiest female artists are Kehlani, Cardi B, & Bhad Babie.
17. As An Underground Artist, What Would You Like To Tell The Music Industry?
• There is a lot of great talent out there, I want to see the change from popularity to what actually is reality. Going and searching for these artists like back then. It makes a difference between having a quality artist vs an artist with money.
18. What Is Your Second Single Going To Be?
•My second single will definitely be Vibe, I mentioned this before but this song has a mix of sexy, deep, but also not too emotional, it’s the perfect vibe!
19. If You Could Compare Yourself To An Already Established Artist, Who Would That Be And Why?
• The artist I would compare myself to would have to be Roddy Rich, my reason being is because he is young but you can tell he has had very powerful influences. He seems like he moves swiftly and doesn’t stay in the mix.
20. What Do You Think Your Listeners Will Get Out Of Your Music?
• I feel my listeners will get a sense of relatability, I hope my music will speak to them on a deeper level.
21. What Were You Thinking About When Your Songs Were Developed? Explain Your Process?
• I usually don’t put too much thought into it. I let whatever it is that I’m feeling or have experienced guide me. Somehow I explain my situation better than actually having been in the situation.
22. Who Got You Started In The Rap Industry?
• No one got me started in the industry, it has always been apart of me. That is the only time someone can truly understand how I feel or think.
23. What Made You Want To Get Into The Music Business?
• I think I naturally gravitated towards it, it’s something that I have always felt passionate about.
24. How Does Your Family Feel About Your Music And Your Choice Of Career?
• My family stands behind me 100%, they believe in me sometimes more than I believe in myself. My older brother always reminds me to “never fold” and that’s what keeps me going.
25. What Is The Most Difficult Thing You’ve Had To Face In Life?
• The most difficult thing I’ve had to face in life was myself, the comfortable me. It held me back from a lot of things. I learned to stop making excuses for myself & once I mastered that fear is all in my head, it felt possible to conquer anything.
26. What Do You Hope To Accomplish With Your Music?
• Overall being heard is what I hope to accomplish with my music. I have a story to tell, and someone being able to feel me on a real-life standpoint or to be someone’s favorite artist will feel like more than an accomplishment to me.
27. What’s The Demographic You Are Trying To Reach Out To?
•I am trying to reach out to any and everyone. As long as one person can relate to my music and feel like they are not alone in this thing called life it will make a huge difference for me.
28. How Do You Usually Come Up With Your Songs?
• I mostly come up with my songs by siting back and letting the music hit me. I don’t put a lot of thought into it nor do I rush, instead I let the words flow.
29. What Is Your Goal And Height That You Want To Reach With Your Music?
•My goal and height that I’m trying to reach is being known on a higher level, touring the world, and sharing my music. I want to give everyone a piece of me. A side of me I can only show through music.
30. What Influenced You Outside Of Hip Hop Rap That Has Helped You Form Your Style?
• Being myself has helped me form my style. I’m naturally goofy once you get to know me. I have always been able to switch up my voice to fit different characters so I incorporated that into my music.
31. How Can People Reach You?
• People can reach me on all platforms
Fb: Royal Crowns
Also New Day is available on all platforms such as Apple Music, Spotify, SoundCloud, & ITunes
Spread the love