1. How Long Have You Been In The Rap Industry?
I’ve been doing music for a long time so I’m still on my journey to make it in the rap industry
2. Who Are Your Major Influences In Your Music?
My major influences in my music is me, my life struggles and hard aches u feel me but you do hear a lil Tupac, a lil boosie, a lil bone thugs n harmony bc I like to harmonize in my songs sometimes
3. What Is Your First Single? – Or What Single Do You Have Out Now?
My first single is called we gon be fine and it’s out now on all digital platforms
4. Who Do You Have On Your Album?
I have kxng crooked aka crooked I on my album, I have kurrupt from the dogg pound on my album and a few homies, so be ready for it when it drop
5. How Did You Get Into The Rap Industry?
Hopefully dirty south radio can help me get in the rap industry
6. Where Were You Born? – Where Do You Live Now?
I was born in Durham North Carolina and I still reside there
7. Who Would You Like To Work With That You Haven’t Already?
I would luv to work with Kevin gates, boosie rod wave and burga just to name a few
8. Who Is Your Favorite Rapper You Like Right Now?
Well that’s tuff bc I don’t listen to a lot of people but I’ll take it old skool like Andre 3000, the Scarface’s, big boi and Tupac was my favorite rapper dmx u know I like artist who speak about pain the struggle like boosie to he always been my favorite rapper and now he still is but I like Kevin gates a lot I like that rapper out of Dallas og Bobby billions he hard I like him right now and burga he from Florida I rock wit him hard to oh and I Kant forget the youngin nba young boy and mo3 long live mo3 mayne
09. Who Do You Think Is The Hottest Producer Out? – What Would You Say To That Producer On Why They Should Work With You?
Man that’s a tough question to bc I like a few producers yo. I like the producers who produced my first single legion beats, I like anno domini nation they produce my second single I’m dropping real soon off the mixtape/album
I like Dj mustard I like 808 mafia dr Dre of course and to answer the second part of your question I would tell all them producers that they should work with me bc I’m hard, I’m a gifted artists my talent comes from God, so I’m not just gonna put anything on your beats so anybody work with me producer wise I’m going to take your track to the next level, facts
10. How Did You Come Up With Your Album Title?
I kame up with my album title just by what I rap about and what most of my songs are about which is life man really u know
11. What Is Your Favorite Song On Your Album?
That’s hard to bc I like a lot of songs right now plus I’m in the 85 percental of my album being finished I’m just tweaking a lil more things first
12. Which Song On Your Album Means The Most Too You?
Like I said before it’s hard bc I’m not all the way done done yet with the album but I would say no more tears means a lot to me and we gon be fine just bc that was my first single as a solo artist
13. Who Are You Signed With?
I’m not signed with nobody yet
14. When Is Your Album Release Date?
I’m going for probably mid April or towards the end of April to release the album I’m gonna let my first two singles kinda run it course a lil bit then I’m gonna drop the album
15. What Cities Do You Plan On Touring?
I plan on touring a lot of cities especially the ones that would have me u know demand my presence and my music to be played in they city
16. What Female Rapper Or Artist Do You Think Is The Sexiest?
Umm that’s hard umm let me see I like meagan man she is a tall sexy thang lol, and nicki and cardi fine as hell to tho so idk
17. What Would You Like To See From The Music Industry Over The Next Year?
For independent and upcoming artists like myself take over and get recognition on a larger scale
18. What Is Your Second Single Going To Be?
My second single is going to be breathe with king crooked better known as crooked I a west coast legend
19. If You Could Compare Yourself To An Already Established Artist, Who Would That Be And Why?
Umm let’s see That’s hard bc I don’t think nobody like me but I would say a mixture of boosie and gates I say that bc that I spit that reality rap like boosie and I kan harmonize like gates so I would say those two just off da top of my head
20. What Do You Think Your Listeners Will Get Out Of Your Music?
My listeners will get familiarity with my music meaning they kan relate bc I speak real like I rap about my pain and what I been thru and seen and I know a lot of people kan relate to that u know also speak about my faith in God and what’s going on in da world today so my fans will get alot from my music life, lessons, u know the do’s and don’ts. See these other rappers talk bout the streets and stuff but they don’t tell u what comes with it and the consequences behind being a street person u know I do tho I tell u the good the bad and the ugly u know
21. What Were You Thinking About When Your Songs Are Developed? Explain Your Process?
Well I listen to the beat and I just let the beat talk to me man I just come from the heart u know I just go to the place where I feel things weather it’s a happy time or a sad or tough times and I let it come out and just let it flow u know
22. Who Got You Started In The Rap Industry?
Again hopefully dirty south radio kan get me started in the rap industry lol
23. What Made You Want To Get Into The Music Business?
My talent my gift man that God gave me made me wanna get into the music industry plus my passion to be different and make a difference is the reason y to on top of that to make a way man not just for me but for my people u know we tired of struggling and going through u feel me
24. How Does Your Family Feel About Your Music And Your Choice Of Career?
My family luv my music and my choice to pursue music bc they know I’m gifted and they know it comes from a real place u know I’m genuine with what I rap about u feel me
25. What Is The Most Difficult Thing You’ve Had To Endure In Life?
Man one of the most difficult things I had to endure in life was losing family members and friends man I lost my dad and my best friend a lil less than a year from each other they were both murdered so enduring that was tough plus losing more friends and close relatives was hard to
26. What Do You Hope To Accomplish With Your Music?
I hope to accomplish a lot with my music I hope to not only get financial stable to help my folk but I wanna make a difference u know I want my music to reflect the person I am so people kan get inspired and motivated to do something better and different u know the sky is the limit tho to how far my music kan go and how far it’s going to take me
27. What’s The Demographic You Are Trying To Reach Out To?
Ok trying to reach the youth, the older the black, the white u know I’m trying to reach them all
28. How Do You Usually Come Up With Your Songs?
Again I just listen to the beat and let it talk to me
29. What Is Your Goal And Height That You Want To Reach With Your Music?
My goal is to reach the highest of the highest heights I mean my music is going to take me places it’s gonna take me far it’s going to take me to places where I kan change other people lives
30. What Influenced You Outside Of Hip Hop Rap That Has Helped You Form Your Style?
I would say just life man and my family influenced me outside of hip hop I get my style from my family man I have a huge huge family my mom is the baby of 14 kids so I kome from a good, kinda, real charismatic background
31. How Can People Reach You?
People kan reach me on ig my ig name is yungtyro1
They kan reach me on Twitter @ yungtyro12 and by phone at 9195978362
Make Sure You Check Out My Video ( RUN MY NUMBERS UP )
Spread the love